This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thefreudnetwork

Reaction score
Greetings all.

I would like the professional and unproffesional professional advice on my current situation.

I am about to undergo my first year of college and I know without a doubt I want do psychiatric work. I get lost in the world of mental health with its thousands of little worlds.

I see nueropsychiatrics as something but I don't see google answering what I need to know.

I NEED THE REAL TRUTH PEOPLE, NOT KAREN ON PSYCHOLOGY TODAY!!!!!!

If you need a background, I will make it very brief.

Raised in a drug addicted environment, raised by grandparents, deep thinker, sees the world indifferently from time to time, I love to control the mind and find a new frontier!

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Greetings all.

I would like the professional and unproffesional professional advice on my current situation.

I am about to undergo my first year of college and I know without a doubt I want do psychiatric work. I get lost in the world of mental health with its thousands of little worlds.

I see nueropsychiatrics as something but I don't see google answering what I need to know.

I NEED THE REAL TRUTH PEOPLE, NOT KAREN ON PSYCHOLOGY TODAY!!!!!!

If you need a background, I will make it very brief.

Raised in a drug addicted environment, raised by grandparents, deep thinker, sees the world indifferently from time to time, I love to control the mind and find a new frontier!

Is there a question here?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If I understand correctly you are asking what a neuropsychiatrist does. They specialize in treating psychiatric manifestations of neurological disorders, and psychiatric disorders that overlap with neurology. For example, managing psychogenic non epileptic seizure disorders or managing behavioral manifestations of dementia. Neuropsychiatrists make up a relatively small group within psychiatry, but all psychiatrists should be familiar with at least the basics of managing these issues.

Reactions: 1 user
Y'all know this is just a troll post, right?

1587226683591.png

Would love to see the med school interview for this one

Honestly, this is an excellent troll post. I would like to see more of your work.