You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UNE Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Accepted via phone and email! 🥹
orangetooth
Full Member
Accepted!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GreenOtter
Full Member
Sooo exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! What was the order of notification? And did your status change in the portal that you noticed?Accepted via phone and email! 🥹
Just got an acceptance call
dentalgoal444
Full Member
i got accepted in the morning, but does anyone know if they accept online lab? i still have to take the microbio lab pre-req
Sooo exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! What was the order of notification? And did your status change in the portal that you noticed?
Thank you! And I received a phone call first, then they sent me an email. My AADSAS status says “Offer Made”
Greenthumb10
New Member
I heard from them around 10:30 todayWhen do ya'll expect to hear something?
dentalgoal444
Full Member
8:50 CTI heard from them around 10:30 today
For anyone who was accepted, does anyone know of any groupme/fb/discord groups for UNE? Will this school be sending any acceptance packages via mail to us?
Greenthumb10
New Member
I was wondering the same thing…Also does anyone who interviewed in person want to DM me and give me some deeper details on the school. I only did a Kira interview and I am having a hard time accepting their offer because I feel like I have not been exposed to their program at all!
dentalgoal444
Full Member
has anyone made a groupme?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering the same thing! I'm having trouble finding any substantive information on their website, which is concerning. The only pro for the school I have found is that they are pass/fail, which is good if considering specialty. But not much else...I'm trying to find any pros I can because I'm hesitant to live in Portland anyway. Have you found any information on the school?I was wondering the same thing…Also does anyone who interviewed in person want to DM me and give me some deeper details on the school. I only did a Kira interview and I am having a hard time accepting their offer because I feel like I have not been exposed to their program at all!
Declined my offer. Good luck to those waiting!!
GreenOtter
Full Member
Has anyone had any communication with UNE about a waitlist?
It's been radio silence for me after Dec 15th and I interviewed in early November. By the look of last year's forum there started to be communication/acceptance on January 19th.Has anyone had any communication with UNE about a waitlist?
GreenOtter
Full Member
Update: I have received a link to save my spot on the waitlist. They do email to confirm you are waitlisted.Has anyone had any communication with UNE about a waitlist?
peachcobbler1
Full Member
did anyone got rejected or accepted today? does anyone know how fast une waitlist move?
I'm dropping my seat at UNE for a school closer to home. I hope one of you will get in, this is a great school!
GreenOtter
Full Member
Unfortunately nothing here and I’m 100% in the same boat as you with their last communication being that they received the waitlist form.Any updates anyone?
D
deleted1136955
Just came by to ask that, for any recent interviews still going.Anyone receive a post-December interview yet?
VaRedRobin
Full Member
Any idea how long the waitlist is?
No clue. I don't even know if anyone has been moved off of it yet which seems pretty wildAny idea how long the waitlist is?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GreenOtter
Full Member
Between Reddit and SDN, I haven’t seen any evidence of waitlist movement ): I’m thinking maybe UNE plans to reach out around the 15th of Feb although I thought things were rolling at this point! Fingers crossed for us.No clue. I don't even know if anyone has been moved off of it yet which seems pretty wild
D
deleted1136955
Well, I was rejected
were you waitlisted before?Well, I was rejected
D
deleted1136955
nope. I suppose they have enough students lined up now.were you waitlisted before?
VaRedRobin
Full Member
Checking in to keep the thread fresh. No news for me. Still hoping…
I haven't seen any either.I haven’t seen any evidence of someone being taken off the waitlist yet lol… any know of anybody?
peachcobbler1
Full Member
just got off the waitlist today
congrats! did you send a letter of intent and what were your stats/how long were you waitlisted forjust got off the waitlist today
just got off the waitlist today
Congratulations! What time?
Dentalbro12
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything?
ok-cry-4766
New Member
is UNE still doing interviews? Thanks in advance
peachcobbler1
Full Member
no i didn't send a letter of intent. i did send a letter of interest before I got my waitlist decision tho (just update them on my new ECs and new GPA). i got waitlisted mid Jan (radio silence on dec 15)congrats! did you send a letter of intent and what were your stats/how long were you waitlisted for
Dentalbro12
Full Member
I recieved an acceptance today
congrats! did you write a LOI and stats?I recieved an acceptance today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dentalbro12
Full Member
I did write a LOI back in November. I have a 19 DAT and 3.9 GPA (masters)congrats! did you write a LOI and stats?
GreenOtter
Full Member
Accepted this morning, 4/1/24. Notified via email.
congrats! did you send a letter to them and do you plan on attending?Accepted this morning, 4/1/24. Notified via email.
GreenOtter
Full Member
Thank you! I’m very thankful. I did send a letter of INTEREST before I was waitlisted in Jan or Feb (can’t remember!). I also called to verbalize interest two weeks ago and ask a few other questions at that time which may have been helpful. I do plan on attending. Wishing you luck.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K