UNE Dental Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can we send letters of interest for UNE? i haven't heard from them but was told to pay supplemental fee in october and know the next step would be an interview but i didnt hear back 🙁
 
can we send letters of interest for UNE? i haven't heard from them but was told to pay supplemental fee in october and know the next step would be an interview but i didnt hear back 🙁
I paid a supplemental fee end of october and have not heard back either. I heard not everyone gets an interview with the supplemental ):
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody else gotten an interview in May? I found it a little unusual that I did with it being so late into the cycle and I am trying gauge if maybe they are trying to fill spots on their waitlist. Regardless, I was glad for the opportunity.