UNE DPT class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Efutti soon to be PT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am attending UNE in the fall for Physical therapy. I am moving from Colorado so I am hoping to connect with other incoming & current students about housing and the area. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a current 1st year (second year by the end of next week!) and I also moved from Colorado! I also have two classmates who came here from CO (one grew up in Lakewood and one was "ski-bumming" in the mountains). Let me know if you have any questions and good luck with moving and everything.
 
Thanks so much MCWillis, right now my main concern is finding housing with a dog. I'm also unsure if my car will make it across the country. Is it possible without a car your first year/all 3?
 
Finding a place for a dog is rough. I own my house so we didn't have to deal with that. There are places out there though. If you find a place within walking distance of campus you can potentially survive without a car. You just might have to bum rides from friends or roommates to go places farther away.