UNE DPT cycle 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thedyingbreed

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, didn’t see a thread for NEU DPT for the 2022-2023 application cycle. Let me know if you’ve heard any news good or bad!
 
I also submitted my Kira Assessment a few weeks ago but have not heard anything. I don't think we will until Early December.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an invite to do the Kira assessment last week and completed it a few days ago. How long did it take them to get back to you guys?
 
Last edited:
I got an interview to do the Kira assessment last week and completed it a few days ago. How long did it take them to get back to you guys?
I did mine back in early October and still have not heard anything. I have heard that they do their acceptances in waves so I am trying to be patient!