UNE March 7th Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floridapt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been invited to U of New England's last interview? I haven't heard back from them, so I called them and she said she would let me know soon, but the last interview is on March 7th. I was just wondering what the stats were of people who got invited to this interview. Thanks guys and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like they are really disorganized or something.... I, too, haven't heard anything from them. I'm also completely shocked that I didn't get an interview because I surpassed their requirements by a LOT and got invited to numerous other interviews whose requirements I barely met. Weird.

Same! I surpassed them all but my GPA is a 3.3 so that makes mine iffy :/ But I'm out of state, so I'm hoping they give enough notice for travel.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat; no word one way or the other. My GPA is on the low end though, so I'm not entirely surprised.

Yeah, I'm out of state too so there's no way I would be able to make the interview next week anyway, even if I were invited!

I haven't heard anything either. I was going to email them today, vino feel I'll get the same answer. Flights are going to expensive if I have to buy them the week of.

I haven't heard anything either. I was going to email them today, vino feel I'll get the same answer. Flights are going to expensive if I have to buy them the week of.
but I*

I got an interview. got noticed a week agao?

Good luck to those of you interviewing. The interview process at UNE is a breeze. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.