UNE March 7th Interview

Started by floridapt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

floridapt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been invited to U of New England's last interview? I haven't heard back from them, so I called them and she said she would let me know soon, but the last interview is on March 7th. I was just wondering what the stats were of people who got invited to this interview. Thanks guys and good luck!
 
I feel like they are really disorganized or something.... I, too, haven't heard anything from them. I'm also completely shocked that I didn't get an interview because I surpassed their requirements by a LOT and got invited to numerous other interviews whose requirements I barely met. Weird.
 
Same! I surpassed them all but my GPA is a 3.3 so that makes mine iffy :/ But I'm out of state, so I'm hoping they give enough notice for travel.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the same boat; no word one way or the other. My GPA is on the low end though, so I'm not entirely surprised.
 
Yeah, I'm out of state too so there's no way I would be able to make the interview next week anyway, even if I were invited!
 
I haven't heard anything either. I was going to email them today, vino feel I'll get the same answer. Flights are going to expensive if I have to buy them the week of.
 
Good luck to those of you interviewing. The interview process at UNE is a breeze. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.