This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hannahcol

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just admitted to the University of New England's MSOT program for fall 2016! Is anyone else going there this summer?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!

Do you have any tips for the interview?

In my opinion, very generic questions. It was like Why OT?, talk about how you handle conflict and they give you a scenario. I found it quite impersonal and they didn't let you ask questions during the interview. You had to ask all of your questions during their program overview/presentation.

I was just admitted to the University of New England's MSOT program for fall 2016! Is anyone else going there this summer?

Hi!

I know you posted this 2 years ago, but I've been trying to find a UNE OT student to talk to! I just got accepted to UNE and USM, and am leaning towards going to UNE.

What is a typical weekly course schedule like? I'm trying to plan out childcare, and have reached out to the OT department, but have gotten pretty vague answers. Are UNE OT students in class from 9-5 everyday? Are classes mostly in the mornings or afternoons? I plan to have my kids in childcare/school from 9-5, but I am hoping that the schedule isn't packed full from 9-5 everyday (so I can study between classes!)

Any information you provide about schedule would be helpful!!

Thanks!