UNE PT Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timbo2516

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just accepted into UNE's DPT program, any other fellow students for class of 2016?

Members don't see this ad.

I just sent in my apps to them.. How was the interview? Did u like the campus? Are seats full?

The interview was very laid back and conversational. Small campus but really enjoy it as well as the Portland area. My interview date was the first of 4 sessions they hold. With about 200 invited to interview and 60 slots available, if you do the math, they accept about 15 students per 50 at each interview session. So they most likely have about 15 slots full of the 60 right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted too! I'm really excited. I loved Portland!

Did somebody start a facebook group? If not I can do it

I just got accepted as well!! It would be awesome if you created a facebook page for UNE DPT 2016 so we can start meeting each other :)

Hey everyone, I made a page for the group, once people start joining and posting we can actually make a group that's a little more private for all of us. The link to the facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/UneDptClassOf2016

Check it out and feel free to add me as a friend! Looking forward to meeting you all!

I've heard nothing since I got accepted...does anyone know if UNE has scholarships at all? Anything from current students?

I've heard nothing since I got accepted...does anyone know if UNE has scholarships at all? Anything from current students?

I haven't heard anything either, I had emailed to ask for a list of classmates to start looking for room mates but I was told that they don't release that information.

I was reading on their website that they used to offer scholarships but they phased them out.:mad:

I applied on 2/6 through PTCAS and have not heard anything back yet at all. Hoping I hear something soon!!