UNECOM and NYCOM Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oxford

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on how late UNECOM and NYCOM interview. These are the only two schools I haven't heard from.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at both..........

Since I'm a NYIT student, I got my NYCOM interview pretty early (Dec. 6). However, all my files were complete by the 1st week of November.
NYCOM and UNECOM interview until their class fills (for NYCOM it is approx 250+, for UNECOM it is approx 115).
For NYCOM, if you are interviewed and get wait-listed, you may get accepted up until class starts and sometimes even during the 1st week of class.
UNECOM usually gets filled by April/May since they start interviewing early in the fall (I interviewed there on Jan 18th).

Don't give up hope. Write to each school to show your continued interest in their program.

they tend to go pretty late. I got a notice for an interview in March, and interviewed in April, with the acceptance notice coming in a week before classes started. However, a classmate of mine was wait listed, never got in and a month after classes started for the year she was wait listed for the acceptance notice came in for the next year, without reapplying. Dont give up. Call every two weeks, keep them updated of any extra work you are doing- publication, abstracts, classes. Good luck!