Unethical admissions practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ballinhard

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ben Mendelsohn...Nuff said

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No I'm sorry to say you are gravely mistaken...
Look up Ben mendelsohn uf

I was absolutely lipping the f#%€ out when I read the story broseph

Come on brah do your research..don't all u guys constantly b*itch n moan about searching the threads...put those words in the search box n u will have a f#%^*%n blast...I'm yoked BRAH

Members don't see this ad :)
One of my attendings who went to the same Philadelphia med school as me told me he didn't consider Hahnemann medical college back then because their former dean was busted a few years earlier (early 70s) for selling admissions at about $30,000 a year each right into the Dean's pocket. I haven't been able to google it up yet though.

Last edited:
One of my attendings who went to the same med school as me told me Hahnemann medical college's Dean was busted in the early 70s for selling admissions. I haven't been able to google it up yet though.

Drexel?

This thread is, I have to say, the only thread I've ever read on SDN which has made me pick up my guitar and start playing some CCR.

Come on brah do your research..don't all u guys constantly b*itch n moan about searching the threads...put those words in the search box n u will have a f#%^*%n blast...I'm yoked BRAH

28100954.jpg

But seriously though, I got a kick out of skimming the article.

28100954.jpg

But seriously though, I got a kick out of skimming the article.

Lol I had a blast reading it as we'll so I wanted to share this crazy story with Sdn.i wonder where Ben is now???? Probably reding this in laughter

+1 for troll waiting 4 months to make this thread.

Lol nice try but I'm not a troll, I lurked a lot, and this was the first thing worth posting....but seriously, U MAD BRAH

Does anyone recognize the man in my meme image? 30 internets for the smart, young premedical student.

I doubt it.

Hahnemann became Drexel later. I am not a Drexel student, it just came up because he was talking about his experience applying to med schools in the area. Might even just be faulty recollection on his part cause I never found collaboration on the story. Just putting it out there in case anyone else knows about it.

No clue what this is about but felt like chiming in w a "cool story brah."

At this point, who cares?

Isn't he a resident by now...?

Instead of 30 internets, how about a cash prize? O wait..

At least UF is making money off of his extra years.

I thought this happened all the time at top schools, just as in undergrad :3

Admitted class of 2012 and now class of 2014.... ya good luck with that match.

.... its like every 2 weeks we get a troll who can only speak as if they are in a gym and wearing a sweatband..... Srsly what is up with that?

.... its like every 2 weeks we get a troll who can only speak as if they are in a gym and wearing a sweatband..... Srsly what is up with that?

sorry man im just trying to have fun n lighten the mood :D
i dont really talk like this IRL obviously....

What the heck is a multi? Is that like multigrain? Cereal?

Multigrain cereal, Centrum Silver

Old people's breakfast :)

My bad. I guess he meant a multivitamin.