UNF DPT Class of 2017

Started by FLsurf22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FLsurf22

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Just wanted to start a thread for those who have applied to the 2014 cohort at UNF. Whether you have been accepted, rejected, plan to attend, are declining, or have been wait-listed, feel free to share.

I recently received my acceptance letter and plan on attending UNF this fall!
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to start a thread for those who have applied to the 2014 cohort at UNF. Whether you have been accepted, rejected, plan to attend, are declining, or have been wait-listed, feel free to share.

I recently received my acceptance letter and plan on attending UNF this fall!
Hey! I was also accepted and am definitely attending 🙂
 
Gratz to those that got in! I've Been wait listed :scared:. Anyone know if they have moved to alternates ie has anyone declined an invite? Or think your going to decline if u get in else where? For those that got in congrats what were your stats?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gratz to those that got in! I've Been wait listed :scared:. Anyone know if they have moved to alternates ie has anyone declined an invite? Or think your going to decline if u get in else where? For those that got in congrats what were your stats?
Thanks zdetsch! Very possible that a few spots may open up over the next couple of weeks as applicants send back their decisions. Have you received other acceptances or been wait listed elsewhere?
 
Last edited:
Musc wait listed as well. Got into Emory and Henry but it's in the preaccreditation phase so I'm wary of it.
 
Does anyone have any insight into what the interview was like? Or what kind of questions I could expect to have for the interview in a few weeks? Thanks!