UNF specific question

Started by at4444
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

at4444

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UNF has a supplemental question (max 4500 characters as well) that states: Describe any personal events or life circumstances that have impacted your academic performance in such a way that your record may not adequately reflect your potential for success in the program.

If I do not feel that anything has necessarily negatively affected my resume/record or academic performance should this question still be answered? Obviously every one has room for improvement but I am pretty happy with my application. I feel wrong however if I just leave it blank. I appreciate any feedback!
 
It sounds like a "do you have any extenuating circumstances" question, which if you don't have, I would leave that question blank. I was also looking into this kind of question and saw that people were writing about cancer in the family, natural disasters, etc. and I didn't have any business writing in this section. Not everyone suffers tragedies in their college career.