You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Uni of Pitt OTD 2023
Started by otdtobe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
haleyedwards
Full Member
I haven't heard anything yet, but I've heard from other students that they usually send out acceptances mid December!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haleyedwards
Full Member
Oh wow! My only thought is that I have not yet completed my prereqs. I wonder if an applicant who has finished all their prereqs may hear back earlier than an applicant who has some left? I will keep you updated! Where else are you applying? Would you mind sharing your stats?I have not heard anything either, but I know one girl who was accepted. Seems very early though, I've heard they usually send out acceptances mid-December so maybe this was a special case?
minnie122
Full Member
Oh wow! My only thought is that I have not yet completed my prereqs. I wonder if an applicant who has finished all their prereqs may hear back earlier than an applicant who has some left? I will keep you updated! Where else are you applying? Would you mind sharing your stats?
I have not completed mine either yet, so maybe that is why! I am also applying to Rush and BU (have interviews with both), chatham (already interviewed and loved it), nyu, washu, and musc. I will post my stats when I have more time tomorrow! What about you?
haleyedwards
Full Member
I also have interviews at Boston, Rush, and Ohio State! Nothing back yet from NYU, Pitt, or UIC, but I figured I'd hear later since they are non-interview schools. Good luck at your interviews!I have not completed mine either yet, so maybe that is why! I am also applying to Rush and BU (have interviews with both), chatham (already interviewed and loved it), nyu, washu, and musc. I will post my stats when I have more time tomorrow! What about you?
That's still good ! When did you get an email about your application going under review?I got an email today saying I was placed on the waitlist!
October 28th!That's still good ! When did you get an email about your application going under review?
TerapistaOcupacional
New Member
I got that email about my app being reviewed, too, and it also said we would find out if we are accepted on OTCAS. Does anyone know where they post that on OTCAS? I keep checking, but don't really know where it would be!! Best of luck to everyone!!
haleyedwards
Full Member
For those of you who are getting emails about your application being under review, have you completed all of your pre-reqs for Pitt?
minnie122
Full Member
I got that email about my app being reviewed, too, and it also said we would find out if we are accepted on OTCAS. Does anyone know where they post that on OTCAS? I keep checking, but don't really know where it would be!! Best of luck to everyone!!
I also got that email awhile ago and was confused but they send you an email about being accepted! I think they say OTCAS because they use your contact info from OTCAS? Either way, you will get an email!
and @haleyedwards, I just finished my pre-reqs this semester and got an email before I sent my updated transcript with final grades.
TerapistaOcupacional
New Member
Ok, awesome!! Congratulations on getting accepted!!!
xfutureOTDx
Full Member
If I wanted to still apply would it be too late because the deadline is in Feb.? How long were your supplementals?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haleyedwards
Full Member
Did anyone attend an open house or a "blue and gold" day at Pitt? I was recently accepted and would like a little bit more information about the curriculum, student life, scholarship options, and research opportunities, but am not totally sure if I'll be able to make it to a session before I have to put my deposit down. Any information would be really helpful!
haleyedwards
Full Member
I recently accepted my offer to Pitt's OTD program! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for this years cohort?
Did you ever find out if there was one?I recently accepted my offer to Pitt's OTD program! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for this years cohort?
haleyedwards
Full Member
yes it is Pitt OTD Class of 2023!Did you ever find out if there was one?
I got accepted today off the waitlist!
Congrats! Did they call you or did you receive an email through the portal?
Thank you! I received an email!Congrats! Did they call you or did you receive an email through the portal?
Hi! I was just accepted to Pitt's OTD program yesterday and was wondering if I could ask you some questions about your experience with the program so far?? Feel free to DM me 🙂I recently accepted my offer to Pitt's OTD program! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for this years cohort?
otstudent22
Full Member
How likely is it to be accepted off the waitlist for Pitt?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 623
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K