General Admissions & OTCAS Uni of Pitt OTD 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otdtobe

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I couldn’t find a updated thread for Pitt so I decided to make one. Has anyone heard anything back yet ?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything yet, but I've heard from other students that they usually send out acceptances mid December!

I have not heard anything either, but I know one girl who was accepted. Seems very early though, I've heard they usually send out acceptances mid-December so maybe this was a special case?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard anything either, but I know one girl who was accepted. Seems very early though, I've heard they usually send out acceptances mid-December so maybe this was a special case?
Oh wow! My only thought is that I have not yet completed my prereqs. I wonder if an applicant who has finished all their prereqs may hear back earlier than an applicant who has some left? I will keep you updated! Where else are you applying? Would you mind sharing your stats?

Oh wow! My only thought is that I have not yet completed my prereqs. I wonder if an applicant who has finished all their prereqs may hear back earlier than an applicant who has some left? I will keep you updated! Where else are you applying? Would you mind sharing your stats?

I have not completed mine either yet, so maybe that is why! I am also applying to Rush and BU (have interviews with both), chatham (already interviewed and loved it), nyu, washu, and musc. I will post my stats when I have more time tomorrow! What about you?

Reactions: 1 users
I have not completed mine either yet, so maybe that is why! I am also applying to Rush and BU (have interviews with both), chatham (already interviewed and loved it), nyu, washu, and musc. I will post my stats when I have more time tomorrow! What about you?
I also have interviews at Boston, Rush, and Ohio State! Nothing back yet from NYU, Pitt, or UIC, but I figured I'd hear later since they are non-interview schools. Good luck at your interviews!

Hi everyone! I just received an email saying my application is under review and that I'll receive a decision within the next 8 weeks. Let's keep each other updated!

Reactions: 1 user
I got an email today saying I was placed on the waitlist!

I got that email about my app being reviewed, too, and it also said we would find out if we are accepted on OTCAS. Does anyone know where they post that on OTCAS? I keep checking, but don't really know where it would be!! Best of luck to everyone!!

For those of you who are getting emails about your application being under review, have you completed all of your pre-reqs for Pitt?

I got that email about my app being reviewed, too, and it also said we would find out if we are accepted on OTCAS. Does anyone know where they post that on OTCAS? I keep checking, but don't really know where it would be!! Best of luck to everyone!!

I also got that email awhile ago and was confused but they send you an email about being accepted! I think they say OTCAS because they use your contact info from OTCAS? Either way, you will get an email!

and @haleyedwards, I just finished my pre-reqs this semester and got an email before I sent my updated transcript with final grades.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I wanted to still apply would it be too late because the deadline is in Feb.? How long were your supplementals?

Did anyone attend an open house or a "blue and gold" day at Pitt? I was recently accepted and would like a little bit more information about the curriculum, student life, scholarship options, and research opportunities, but am not totally sure if I'll be able to make it to a session before I have to put my deposit down. Any information would be really helpful!

I recently accepted my offer to Pitt's OTD program! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for this years cohort?

I got accepted today off the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
I recently accepted my offer to Pitt's OTD program! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for this years cohort?
Hi! I was just accepted to Pitt's OTD program yesterday and was wondering if I could ask you some questions about your experience with the program so far?? Feel free to DM me :)