Unique characteristics that set schools apart from each other?

Started by Podicus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Podicus

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on sdn although I have been browsing the podiatry forums for quite some time.
I applied to four of the podiatry schools about a week ago ( Dmu, tuspm, school, and azpod) and am thrilled to say I have already heard back from TUSPM and Scholl.
However, as I have continued researching schools I am finding it difficult to find any benefits one school may have over the other or any types of qualities that might make a school stand above the rest. I have searched the forums for similar posts but have yet to find any. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to lend?
My fiancé really wants me to attend temple because she has more job opportunities but I am really not much of a big city person and the idea of philly is scary to me. In other words, I'm looking for potential benefits to use as points of contingency haha...
 
If i were you, I would be selfish in this case and matriculate in a place that you are most comfortable. Assuming that you'll eventually be the primary breadwinner, it makes sense to learn in an environment that gives you the best chance for success; your career options really could depend on how well you perform in school.