Quantcast

Univ. IL MSP at Urbana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StephBee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else apply to the MSP program at Urbana? I'm still waiting to hear anything from them. I called back in like late Jan/ early Feb because I got a medical school interview and they said they really liked my app but were just waiting to hear back from the grad departments I was interested in before sending out invites. I scheduled my med school interview as far out as possible but it's now in two weeks and I'm wondering what's up. If I get an intervew with MSP, it counts as a med school interview and it's fully funded, which would be really, really nice right about now.

Long story short, has anyone heard from MSP @ Urbana yet? (and no, I didn't just forget a T...not funded by NIH)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.