University Dental Clinic Management Software

Started by Bootes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bootes

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if any university dental clinics use management software other than Axium. If so, what do you use and how do you like it?

Anyone know why Axium seems to be so popular with universities?
 
I was wondering if any university dental clinics use management software other than Axium. If so, what do you use and how do you like it?

Anyone know why Axium seems to be so popular with universities?

Our school just switched from Dentrix to Axium. I think the benefits are it’s cloud based, web-based (no program installation) and it’s relatively user friendly. I probably wouldn’t use the same software in my office, but it seems to be working out well for school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know why Axium seems to be so popular with universities? i dont know sorry
Axium is a pain, but it's used because it's exhaustive and teaches us students how to critically think when devising a treatment plan. You will never use this in private practice. This is an educational software.