Program-Specific Info / Q's University Mary OT

Started by deleted1007635
Tags Tags
mary ot addmissions
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1007635

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who has applied heard about an interview yet? Do they wait until all applications are in before informing about an interview?
 
Hi, I am talking about the Billings one, but I imagine they send info out in a similar time. I haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully soon, the anticipation is killer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!
So I applied to the Bismarck location and was just looking at otcas and they moved all their deadlines to 1/20 from the original 12/29 date (for Bismarck)... so maybe their holding out a bit longer for more applicants? I really don’t know but I thought I’d just throw this information out there because the anticipation is killing me as well!
 
Good to know! Thank you. Let me know when you guys hear anything.
 
Hey guys,
I got an invitation for an interview today with the date set for February 14... this was for the Bismarck location btw. They gave me the option to go or Skype, but I figure I’ll head out that way just to see how it is just in case it pans out and I decide to go there.
 
Yay! Congrats! I havent heard anything from Billings yet. Hopefully soon!
 
Awesome! I heard back a few days ago too! Anyone else going to the onsite Billings interview?
 
Congrats guys! I also got accepted, but for the Bismarck location. Hopefully others who’ve been following this thread and also applied got accepted as well since it really does seem like a great program with great professors.
 
Yes! I am excited to meet who is in my class. Other future U Mary students contact us here🙂 Do you guys know the starting dates, the online and onsite dates or when we will be hearing more information?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bet they will at some point, but I hope soon so we have plenty of time to move and all that. I will be at the Montana location, what about you?
 
Has anyone emailed about when we will hear more info or when the start days are? I am hoping to know soon so we can all plan for moving.
 
Has anyone emailed about when we will hear more info or when the start days are? I am hoping to know soon so we can all plan for moving.
Hey, so I received a call from janeene the program director earlier this week and she said she will be sending out an email with all the information we need in a couple of weeks... so I’m thinking two weeks max but I could be wrong.
 
Hi There ,
I just got accepted for the bismark location starting this summer, has anyone else been accepted as well? Trying to find people that will be in my cohort and whatnot.

Darian