University of Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT1123

Reaction score
One of the DPT schools I'm heavily debating going to is University of Buffalo. I would love to hear any current or pass student's opinions on the program and what they thought the pros/cons were before accepting my seat. Feel free to message me if you're more comfortable doing that!

Members don't see this ad.

One of the DPT schools I'm heavily debating going to is University of Buffalo. I would love to hear any current or pass student's opinions on the program and what they thought the pros/cons were before accepting my seat. Feel free to message me if you're more comfortable doing that!
Hey I just randomly came across this post looking through the forum. There are not too many UB users on this forum, but I just finished up my 1st year with the UB DPT program. Not sure if I can be much help with the decision process because gross anatomy may be starting soon. But if you are doing gross anatomy this summer and if you have any questions about the program lmk! Happy to help and provide insight. Just shoot me a message! Anyways congrats on getting into UB! I think it is a hidden gem of a program.