University of Chicago?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjmack

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

I have been complete at U Chicago for a long time, but haven't heard a peep from the MSTP. I think I saw on the interview thread that one person had a interview there scheduled. Does anyone know what is going on with their program?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was complete around the end of November, and also have not heard anything from UChicago. About three weeks ago, I called them to inquire about the status of my application, and they said I should hear something "within one week". I'm still waiting...

Every year the same message is posted. UChicago is slow in sending invites and acceptances and will want your answer very easly compared to alot of other schools. It is usually very difficult to get through to them on the phone. It's just the nature of the program I guess...

U Chicago has about 3 or 4 interview days and interviews a total of about 25 students. They have already had two of their interview days (I think the third one is sometime next week).Their deadline was december 1st and they make it a point not to review apps until after the deadline so their first interviews were in jan. I hope this helps...