University of Cincinnati 2012

Started by jdh327
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jdh327

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else applying here to start next fall? I guess if its only me I will definitely get in! 😛
 
Finally! LIFE! I applied too... Just waiting on the recommendation from a professor to come in, but as far as the school is concerned my application and supplemental are complete and I am just waiting for an interview. 🙂 Are you from Ohio? I'm from Texas, but were moving there in the summer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally! LIFE! I applied too... Just waiting on the recommendation from a professor to come in, but as far as the school is concerned my application and supplemental are complete and I am just waiting for an interview. 🙂 Are you from Ohio? I'm from Texas, but were moving there in the summer.

🙂 Yeah it's still a little early I think. But its alright with me too if no one else applies! No I'm not from Ohio. I live in Indiana. Do you know what the out of state tuition at this school is? I forget.
 
🙂 Yeah it's still a little early I think. But its alright with me too if no one else applies! No I'm not from Ohio. I live in Indiana. Do you know what the out of state tuition at this school is? I forget.

I think its something like 24,000. I dont know for sure, were planning on taking full advantage of the "Ohio G.I Promise" since my husband was in the military/grew up in Ohio. Only about a month til we might start hearing about interviews!! 🙂
 
I think its something like 24,000. I dont know for sure, were planning on taking full advantage of the "Ohio G.I Promise" since my husband was in the military/grew up in Ohio. Only about a month til we might start hearing about interviews!! 🙂

I see 👍 Good luck to ya!