University of Colorado at Denver, ISP 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have sent them last week. still waiting

Members don't see this ad.

This is the address to submit your application...Hope it helps
MAILING ADDRESSES TO SUBMIT APPLICATION:
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO DENVER
SCHOOL OF DENTAL MEDICINE
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS PROGRAM
ATTN: JANE MILLER
MAIL STOP F838
13065 E. 17th Ave Room 104
AURORA, CO 80045

Last edited:
@hereicomedds.... i have submitted my application through caapid. and sent them all the suppliment documents...hope this helps

Members don't see this ad :)
i already applied last year do they retrieve documents from previous year or do i need to send it again.can any one tell about this?

I have sent it myslef. everything sealed and in one envelope. hope this helps

Hi,
can anyone throw some light on re-application? Should one submit all the documents again when reapplying?
Thanks

:confused:
i dont understand...i recd email today that i have missing documents..i remember i submitted everything (in august)
do i need to submit them again?

i dont understand...i recd email today that i have missing documents..i remember i submitted everything (in august)

yes you need to submit it again if they ask for it...

Members don't see this ad :)

If you have missing items you need to resend them again. Don worry, you have enough time. Just call and ask them about the missing items.

Hi guys I also going to send my application via caapid.Still waiting for my NBDE part 1 additional score report.The deadline is March 15th so I think I have enough time right?

Need help!!
M late in applying as i was waiting for my part 1 score.
I m submitting paper application.. Can someone plz tell me how to
Submit Nbde, Toelf and WES/ece score.. Shud I order it directly for ada, ets, wes for the scores?
Or do i need to order for myself first and then send them wid the paper application?
Really apreciate the help..

I am applying for colorado through paper application. I was just wondering about personal statement and dental experience whether we have write only one page as they have provided or we can use extra paper to write our response. what you did, can you please tell me

Thanks

Hi can someone help about this issue:
I requested an additional nbde part 1 score report and I paid $30 for it.after completing the process,I did not get any confirmation e-mail form ADA as usual.I checked out my bank account and I found out that the transaction is pending.I requested the report 3 days ago and still no response.I am so anxious :confused:

Hi friends,
Can some one tell me whether Should we send the application fee now, along with the application.Also, if I submit the caapid, do I need not submit my paper application?(meaning, I have to fill the paper application) in the printed format.
Thanks

Last edited:
got application complete email!!!

hey m plannin to apply to the university of colorado too...but i only have my provisional degree at this moment. does nebody have any idea if they accept applications with provisional degree only.
i will be receiving my original degree certificate from the university in may-june only...

hey m plannin to apply to the university of colorado too...but i only have my provisional degree at this moment. does nebody have any idea if they accept applications with provisional degree only.
i will be receiving my original degree certificate from the university in may-june only...

it would be wise to confirm it with University people...they can give u the right answer...

@rika123
Dental Degree: A certified or notarized copy of the DDS, DMD, BDS, or comparable degree must be
submitted. This should be submitted directly to UCSODM. No provisional degrees are accepted.
But I think better you call them and make sure about it.. Good luck!!

Please need your help...

I just want to know if its too late to apply for this cycle?

Thanks...

hi,
can soemone confirm the address, where we have to send the supplemental docs. Is it the same , if one uses Fedex service, as well?
ATTN: Jane Miller
University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
International Student Program
Mail Stop F838
13065 East 17th Avenue, Room 104
Aurora, CO 80045

Thanks very much.

Does anybody know when Colorado university will send out interview emails?

Please need your help...

I just want to know if its too late to apply for this cycle?

Thanks...
Not late yet. Apply soon if you can send the documents. Soon.

Thanks JRD..

I am applying through cappid.. Now i'm waiting for additional score report from ETS.. Do you think they will accept students Toefl score copy? (I didnt open it)

And when should I send the supplement documents?

did anyone get an interview call??

i just got a mail from colorado - giving details about their interview dates and stuff.
It's not a formal interview call.
If anyone received a similar mail pls PM me !!

Thanks JRD..

I am applying through cappid.. Now i'm waiting for additional score report from ETS.. Do you think they will accept students Toefl score copy? (I didnt open it)

And when should I send the supplement documents?

i'm not sure whether they will accept that report. but you should call them to confirm. toefl usually send the reports within a week. you should call toefl and confirm the date of departure.

@ Asghan
Congrats...
@ JRD - Deadline is march 1st or March 15th?

I got the invitation for interview today as well. Which date did you choose?

did anyone get an interview call??

i just got a mail from colorado - giving details about their interview dates and stuff.
It's not a formal interview call.
If anyone received a similar mail pls PM me !!

I got the invitation for interview today as well. Which date did you choose?

They don't send formal interviews this early. They send everyone that email to tell candidates what the 3 dates would be for the interviews. Formal interview emails aren't sent till mid-march.

They don't send formal interviews this early. They send everyone that email to tell candidates what the 3 dates would be for the interviews. Formal interview emails aren't sent till mid-march.

i never got any such email. my application is complete.

Hi

I just got an interview call for Denver for April.

Anyone else who knows more about denver interviews? Would love to hear about your experiences !

Hi!

Toefl 114
Part1 89
ECE 3.96

Good luck for hearing from them soon.

Hey! I got a call too! What day have you picked?

Got application complete email. Mailed my docs week and as per tracking they have on tuesday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

congrats to all those who got the interview calls..!!!still waiting for one..

Does anyone know about how many students do they send invitations every year and how many gets accepted?

Is there anyone in Colorado school of dental medicine who is already into International Dentist Program

hey
congrats to all who got interview
as far as i know colorado dont send on rolling basis .....then how can they send I/V before deadline

hey
congrats to all who got interview
as far as i know colorado dont send on rolling basis .....then how can they send I/V before deadline

i was wondering about the same thing.?

i did not send my documents yet thinking that theres enough time ......lol
will rush now......good luck all

I thought the same too. But it is an informal interview invitation e-mail which has been sent before the deadline where you have to let them know which one of three dates is more convenient for you. There is not much to worry about if you still haven't received the same e-mail. Its not like they will not consider the late applicants. And the results of the interviews are declared only after the last interview is over.