University of Colorado interview?

Started by thorn22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thorn22

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys... so I just got an invitation to interview for the University of Colorado Health Science Center's program (WOOHOO!). For those of you that are always wanting applicant stats, here are mine:

GRE-
540 verbal, 700 math, 4.5 writing

GPA-
Cumulative = 3.73
PT Pre-Req = 3.83
Upper Division = 4.0

I was just wondering if anyone has heard, or experienced, the interview at this school and maybe some specifics on what I should expect. I have been searching the forum for general interview questions, but am now looking for more narrow details. If no one has any specifics, do you have any advice for me?!?!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
 
Last edited: