University of Conneticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Potential123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Couldn't really find a UCONN thread so I started a new one. Wondering how it is to get in to the professional program with a BS being an out-of-state applicant. Anyone got GPA/PCAT standards for out-of-state applicants?
 
Couldn't really find a UCONN thread so I started a new one. Wondering how it is to get in to the professional program with a BS being an out-of-state applicant. Anyone got GPA/PCAT standards for out-of-state applicants?

Hey there, I'm applying for this school also. I don't know anything about the standard PCAT for out-of-state though. But I know for sure that they refer their instate students more
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't help you there but with enough googling I"m sure you could find out, either that or email Andrea Hubbard she's a nice lady and probably wouldn't mind talking to an aspiring student. That being said, who else is doing pre-pharm coursework at uconn? I'm in my 3rd semester and ochem is really kickin my ass, only got a C right now.
 
Got interview invitation today. I am out of state, but I'm not sure if I am going to accept this interview or not. Best of luck to everyone!
 
Got interview invitation today. I am out of state, but I'm not sure if I am going to accept this interview or not. Best of luck to everyone!

I got an interview invite as well and had it last Thursday. I thought it went well. It was just a 45 min-1 hr Q&A and everyone there was very friendly. UConn is definitely my top choice and I hope I get in (I'm a transfer student)! 🙂:xf::luck:
 
gonna have interview this Fri! Really stressed out since I'm not a native speaker and worried for this can be a weak point in a group of 3. How was it for anyone who already taken?
 
gonna have interview this Fri! Really stressed out since I'm not a native speaker and worried for this can be a weak point in a group of 3. How was it for anyone who already taken?

Wait is a Q&A in a group?? I have my interview saturday.
 
Congrats to everyone that got an interview!

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard anything yet? They said they would possibly get back to some of us sometime this week..
 
Congrats to everyone that got an interview!

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard anything yet? They said they would possibly get back to some of us sometime this week..

Not yet. I thought that's what they said too but I'll call to ask if I don't hear anything by the end of this week.