university of findlay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asian pharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, did anybody from here apply to university of findlay in ohio? i just interviewed with them in late april, and the people there were very good. the dean, the faculties everybody had a welcome tone, so nice and helpful. i really want to go there (if i get accepted):scared:

Members don't see this ad.

hey, did anybody from here apply to university of findlay in ohio? i just interviewed with them in late april, and the people there were very good. the dean, the faculties everybody had a welcome tone, so nice and helpful. i really want to go there (if i get accepted):scared:

It's good that you had an interview.
I am current Findlay's student.
I don't really understand why they interview more students because there are many students in the waiting list ( about 40 people). Maybe you have high GPA, so your chance to get into is really high.
Findlay is a good school, many international students. Everyone is very nice.
Hope I can get accepted.
Have a nice day

so you mean they already prepared their waitlist also?!!!! when i called them and asked them, they said that they havent even sent out any letters, neither to the current findlay students nor to the external students. and i just called 2 days ago.:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
so you mean they already prepared their waitlist also?!!!! when i called them and asked them, they said that they havent even sent out any letters, neither to the current findlay students nor to the external students. and i just called 2 days ago.:confused:

I don't really know about that.
I had the interview last December, 15th. I got accepted already.
During the interview, I knew some transfer students. They are in the waiting list.
I will go to P2 next year. Hope you can get into P2 too:)
What is your GPA?

I don't really know about that.
I had the interview last December, 15th. I got accepted already.
During the interview, I knew some transfer students. They are in the waiting list.
I will go to P2 next year. Hope you can get into P2 too:)
What is your GPA?

my overall gpa is 3.85 and science is about the same, 3.83 i think. yeah, i want to get accepted in P2. thanks

my overall gpa is 3.85 and science is about the same, 3.83 i think. yeah, i want to get accepted in P2. thanks

You will get in:luck:

You are not an american, right?
Where are u from?
How long have you been in US?

Hi,

I'm trying to submit a graduate application to Findlay but in step 4, when asked what program I am applying to, I can't find PHARMACY. Which program should I choose then/

Thank you,

KT

I Know that they are rolling but isn' there a deadline? What was the opening date for the fall 2008 class and the deadline if they already have a waitlist?
Anything would help! Thanks!!

can you give my any advised in interview and essay ?