University of Florida Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocSu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to the University of Florida 2 year certificate program??
If so, can you please post your stats: NBDE 1/2 TOEFL, GPA

Members don't see this ad.

I did ,82/79 3,84 what abaut you?

Have you heard anything from them about an interview- just wondering when they call for interviews,
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
no ,i just applied .could u share your stats?

I was enquiring for a friend.
His stats:
NBDE 1/2 75/Awaiting part 2 results
TOEFL 85
GPA 3.50
what do think his chances are? (honestly!)

well to be honest I don't know 'cause is the first time I apply ,what I can tell you is that not many people apply because it's a certificate program.

I was enquiring for a friend.
His stats:
NBDE 1/2 75/Awaiting part 2 results
TOEFL 85
GPA 3.50
what do think his chances are? (honestly!)

Although UF 2 year program gives you only a certificate, the competition is high...they only have around 12 seats every year.
Your friend would have to improve his part I and TOEFL to be in a better situation...
I think one of the most active members of the forum (Nile) use to work there as a volunteer and was rejected....Maybe you can check his old posts and that would give you some idea about the school...
Good luck.

Although UF 2 year program gives you only a certificate, the competition is high...they only have around 12 seats every year.
Your friend would have to improve his part I and TOEFL to be in a better situation...
I think one of the most active members of the forum (Nile) use to work there as a volunteer and was rejected....Maybe you can check his old posts and that would give you some idea about the school...
Good luck.

Thank you for your advice. Did actually assume that as it was a certificate program that it wouldn't be so competetive.
Does anyone have an idea about the Class averages for PArt 1/2?
Do they give preference to Florida residents?

Anybody heard back from University of Florida for interview call??

I did my application to the 2 years program.
I think they are not calling anibody yet, because the deadline is November 1st.
My stats are:
Part I: 87 new format
Part II: 90
TOEFL: 101
GPA: 3.16
Florida resident (green card)

Good luck to everybody

University of florida program is for only florida residents that what i heard. Is it true ? or any residents can apply? CAn anybody please let me know ?

Dentalbug
They give preference to FL residents, but anyone can apply. Good Luck

University of florida program is for only florida residents that what i heard. Is it true ? or any residents can apply? CAn anybody please let me know ?

Anybody else applying to University of Florida - 2 years program?