university of florida - second interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweet dentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Is anybody who was invited for the second interview? Or somebody who has some news? I ask because I didn't receive anything yet and I lost my hope.:( I appreciate any information...Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
could u plz tell me your scores? I hope you will hear from them soon..good luck

from what I understand they have not called anyone yet. Don't worry:)
you can also check their web site in the education section click on the internationally educated dentist program then admission update. By the way how do you think you did on your preps?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you a lot for information!:) I was worried about this silence.I thought that everything is over... I was pretty good at practical exam.I am not ashamed with what i have done, but you know everybody has good points and bad points.You never know what matter the most. You called them? have an ideea when they gonna start calling or sending letters?Please let me know if you find out something. Thank you again!!!

yes I did call them , but I really don't know when they will start calling for interviews.
I find it odd that no one else is writing in this column because before i called the school I was bitting my nails and I figured everyone else was too. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best:D . If you hear anything please let me know and I will do the same. Good luck!