University of Florida (UF) College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

is she instate??

Members don't see this ad.

Also, she was one of the last 10 people to get accepted off the waitlist because they’re making her pay out of state tuition.
How would she know there’s only 10 people on waitlist? Makes no sense

How would she know there’s only 10 people on waitlist? Makes no sense
She’s is in state and the last 10 people that get accepted off the waitlist have to pay out of state tuition even if they are in state.

Members don't see this ad :)
She’s is in state and the last 10 people that get accepted off the waitlist have to pay out of state tuition even if they are in state.
That’s not necessarily true. The last 10 seats are out of state prices. Not last 10 people.

That’s not necessarily true. The last 10 seats are out of state prices. Not last 10 people.
I never said it was the last 10 people on the waitlist. I meant that they are filling the last 10 seats in the class from the waitlist.

How many days do they have to accept if offered an out of state tuition acceptance?

So if I understand this correctly, they have 10 seats left in the class to fill and they can make people who are in-state pay out of state tuition? How can that be right??

So if I understand this correctly, they have 10 seats left in the class to fill and they can make people who are in-state pay out of state tuition? How can that be right??
So how it was explained to me by a family member who recently graduated from UFCD. The last 10 seats that are dropped are considered "out of state seats." Every year, out of state students typically drop their seats for another seat, which is then offered to other students on the UF waitlist. They then offer these "out of state seats" to those on the waitlist, whether they're in state or out of state. Offering these "out of state seats" ensures that the program receives a certain amount of money per cycle. I have a friend who went to UF undergrad and was offered one of these "out of state seats" which she accepted and paid for, for her entire 4 years.

How many days do they have to accept if offered an out of state tuition acceptance?
I was offered a seat to another florida school on a monday and they gave me until that friday to accept and pay. I'm assuming it's the same for most schools at this point in the game.

Reactions: 1 user
So how it was explained to me by a family member who recently graduated from UFCD. The last 10 seats that are dropped are considered "out of state seats." Every year, out of state students typically drop their seats for another seat, which is then offered to other students on the UF waitlist. They then offer these "out of state seats" to those on the waitlist, whether they're in state or out of state. Offering these "out of state seats" ensures that the program receives a certain amount of money per cycle. I have a friend who went to UF undergrad and was offered one of these "out of state seats" which she accepted and paid for, for her entire 4 years.
Thank you for explaining this. So there are still 10 seats remaining?

Last edited:
Wondering if those ten seats were filled on Thursday or Friday. Someone mentioned their friend was offered a seat Thursday.

Members don't see this ad :)
I doubt there's that many seats open for decisions. There's probably only a few that people haven't paid the deposit for. Since UF's deposit is so cheap i'm sure those who are unsure will pay it and hold as long as they can

Reactions: 1 user
I got my call from UF today! They're still moving down the waitlist

Reactions: 2 users
Where’s your other one? Are u giving it up for UF?