University of Houston

Started by fob12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fob12

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To students who are attending U of H, who is your lender and what is the reason why you choose it?
 
fob12 said:
To students who are attending U of H, who is your lender and what is the reason why you choose it?

my lender is wells fargo. i just chose them because that's who i bank with. occasionally, when i can afford to pay the interest, i just transfer money from my checking over to my student loan account.
 
this is related to the immunization requirement..for the new Class of 2010, is anyone else basically getting all the required shots again like i am since my immunization records are pretty ancient and not kept up with?

any concerns I should be aware of?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ouch, you are really thinking to redo all of your immunization? I'd talk with the school and bring them all the records that you do have and take it from there. For me when I entered UT, I only needed the HepB (which i already had), Varicella, and TB.

Redo-ing all of your immunizations can cost big bucks!!!

PharmArt said:
this is related to the immunization requirement..for the new Class of 2010, is anyone else basically getting all the required shots again like i am since my immunization records are pretty ancient and not kept up with?

any concerns I should be aware of?
 
utpharmdude said:
Ouch, you are really thinking to redo all of your immunization? I'd talk with the school and bring them all the records that you do have and take it from there. For me when I entered UT, I only needed the HepB (which i already had), Varicella, and TB.

Redo-ing all of your immunizations can cost big bucks!!!

that's the thing, i don't know where to go get my records. i do remember getting a tetanus shot and tb perhaps 5-6 yrs ago so i know where to go to for those but anything else is ancient history...i have a new daughter and i opted to have her immunization records be part of the new centralized registry but i don't think that was available for me back then...i'm in my mid 30's.