-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of Illinois Veterinary Interviews
Started by arya1218
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So guys i think I figured out why I got mine early. I realized that my letter didn't even have a stamp on it, which means that it wasn't sent through the postal service. I also work in a residence hall which is run by the university. We have a campus mail system between U of I buildings so I bet mine went through there, which is always faster than postal service.
Sorry for making everyone so nervous! I'm sure that all the rest of yours should be there sometime this week since it'll be going through the US Postal Service (unless you live in a U of I building that is)
Sorry for making everyone so nervous! I'm sure that all the rest of yours should be there sometime this week since it'll be going through the US Postal Service (unless you live in a U of I building that is)
Augh! I live in Savoy, about 10 min away from the school, and no letter today! I was racing to get home... still freaking out!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So guys i think I figured out why I got mine early. I realized that my letter didn't even have a stamp on it, which means that it wasn't sent through the postal service. I also work in a residence hall which is run by the university. We have a campus mail system between U of I buildings so I bet mine went through there, which is always faster than postal service.
Sorry for making everyone so nervous! I'm sure that all the rest of yours should be there sometime this week since it'll be going through the US Postal Service (unless you live in a U of I building that is)
Whoo, thanks for the update! I'm hoping for mine tomorrow!
Whoo, thanks for the update! I'm hoping for mine tomorrow!
yep yours should be there soon! today or tmrw. sorry for freaking you out.
I got my letter today!!!! all of yours should be on the way or in your mailbox! 😀 😀 😀
Congratulations and welcome to the program! Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck to the rest of you guys!! Hang in there 🙂
Congratulations and welcome to the program! Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck to the rest of you guys!! Hang in there 🙂
Thank you! I am looking forward to it! Good luck to everyone else! My 3rd grade teacher always told us "Good things come to those who wait" 🙂
Too bad I'm about as patient as a 3rd grader. I'm pretty sure my mailman is terrified of me and my fiance because he keeps racing me to the mailbox so he can "hide" the letter on me. Good thing he works tomorrow morning.Thank you! I am looking forward to it! Good luck to everyone else! My 3rd grade teacher always told us "Good things come to those who wait" 🙂
Accepted OOS, but I will be declining my offer. I hope an SDNer gets my spot 🙂 Good luck guys!
Hey, boilermaker, when was the letter postmarked? I am OOS as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my acceptance letter!!! 😍😍😍
PS I'm in state!!! About 1 hour away from Champaign!
PS I'm in state!!! About 1 hour away from Champaign!
I haven't gotten a letter yet but I'm OOS so for all of us I say thank you and congrats on having choices. I've been waitlisted 2 other places so I'm just mindsetting for the less exciting news. I hope you have a wonderful time at whatever school you are going to. What school are you going to anyway?Accepted OOS, but I will be declining my offer. I hope an SDNer gets my spot 🙂 Good luck guys!
I got in!! I can't freakin believe it!! I'm an IL resident.
I got in!! I can't freakin believe it!! I'm an IL resident.
Congrats Veggiechick!!! 🙂 good luck to everyone still waiting!
Just got my acceptance letter!!! 😍😍😍
PS I'm in state!!! About 1 hour away from Champaign!
congrats saltshaker!!!
omg congrats, you're at isu right?
Actually I go to another school very close to ISU! Let me known when you hear arya!
super excited to meet my new classmates! Saltshaker and Veggiechick I take it you are attending next year correct?
Yay I'm so excited and yes I will be attending (as long as I pass physics, haha!) Congrats everyone!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yes I am attending. Can't wait to meet you either! I presume a facebook page will be made soon
Yay I'm so excited and yes I will be attending (as long as I pass physics, haha!) Congrats everyone!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Haha Saltshaker I'm in the same boat as you! I'm taking physics 2 this semester E&M and I'm not a physics person at all! I'm just pushing through and trying my best. I got a B in physics 1 so I'll try to pull that off again. At least we only need a C-
Yes I am attending. Can't wait to meet you either! I presume a facebook page will be made soon
Yep! I know that the school has an official one that they make and they will add us as we send in our acceptances to them.
waitlisted 🙁
sorry to hear 🙁 but don't give up hope! I have friends who were wait-listed IL residents last year and they still got in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in physics 2 as well...the agony!
I am in physics 2 as well...the agony!
I know! We can get through it!!
No letter today 👎
From about 10am, I was counting down until the mail would be here (around 2 or 3 usually). Heart rate elevated from about 1:30pm on. It came at about 3pm. I took the long walk down the hallway, opened the mailbox...
Nothing. Shut it, open it again. Still nothing.
How am I supposed to last another 24 hours?!?!
From about 10am, I was counting down until the mail would be here (around 2 or 3 usually). Heart rate elevated from about 1:30pm on. It came at about 3pm. I took the long walk down the hallway, opened the mailbox...
Nothing. Shut it, open it again. Still nothing.
How am I supposed to last another 24 hours?!?!
No letter today 👎
From about 10am, I was counting down until the mail would be here (around 2 or 3 usually). Heart rate elevated from about 1:30pm on. It came at about 3pm. I took the long walk down the hallway, opened the mailbox...
Nothing. Shut it, open it again. Still nothing.
How am I supposed to last another 24 hours?!?!
Haha my feelings exactly! I'm in Chicago so I kind of expected to get it today...hopefully this isn't a bad sign!
Haha my feelings exactly! I'm in Chicago so I kind of expected to get it today...hopefully this isn't a bad sign!
I wouldn't call it a bad sign. It appears that letters are arriving to people on different days. I got mine yesterday and i know some that got it today. maybe yours will be there tmrw.
Best of luck! 🙂
I wouldn't call it a bad sign. It appears that letters are arriving to people on different days. I got mine yesterday and i know some that got it today. maybe yours will be there tmrw.
Best of luck! 🙂
True! And congratulations to everyone who got in! Very exciting 🙂
Haha my feelings exactly! I'm in Chicago so I kind of expected to get it today...hopefully this isn't a bad sign!
I don't think it gives any indication as to what's IN the letter, thankfully 🙂
I was just so ready to know... I've heard from all my schools except this one2 rejections, 1 waitlist. This letter will definitively tell me whether I start planning for round 2 or start basking in the glory of an acceptance.
IS, UofI undergrad ACCEPTED! So pumped!!!😀
In-state, ACCEPTED! 

😀😀


😀😀 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My letter came today. Accepted OOS in Lexington, KY!
Are you IS or OOS?Wait listed... That's a hard one to take. Anyone know how often is people come off u of I's list?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 202
