University of Iowa c/o 2020

Started by deleted735604
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted735604

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I haven't seen a board for U of I yet for this year, so I am gonna start one. Has anyone applied to Iowa? Lets talk about it below!!

My stats are
GPA 3.27
Science GPA: 3.17
PCAT: 78
Extracurriculars: leadership position in sorority, member of chemistry fraternity, job at hospital gift shop, shadowed a few days in high school and a few winterbreaks back

What do ya'll think? Can't wait to talk to you guys!
 
Has anyone gotten acceptance from IA, or are they waiting til all interviews are finished?

I'm pretty sure they finished all of their interviews already, and have started sending out their acceptance letters since december
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my acceptance today via email. I loved the school, but some family changes since submitting my applications make it a difficult choice since it was one of the most difficult to travel to/from the west coast.

anyone going here, go to bluebird diner on the east side of the river. I had the cuban sandwich there and it was a transcendental experience
 
I just got my acceptance today via email. I loved the school, but some family changes since submitting my applications make it a difficult choice since it was one of the most difficult to travel to/from the west coast.

anyone going here, go to bluebird diner on the east side of the river. I had the cuban sandwich there and it was a transcendental experience
I wish I was in that case. Still patiently waiting.