University of Iowa Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone's status on AADSAS change back to Received/Under Review after they had their interview (a while ago)? Sorry if this is a silly question. I am just really anxious!
Not sure if it matter, but mine changed too, a year ago when I was applying after my interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone done a virtual interview at Iowa? If so, what was it like? My virtual interview is on Monday and I'm wondering what the format is like.

Has anyone done a virtual interview at Iowa? If so, what was it like? My virtual interview is on Monday and I'm wondering what the format is like.
Iowa has never done one so good luck.

Anyone been rejected from Iowa after interview yet? If so reach out and I can help make your application better for next year.

You know what, for this year, we need to wait until Dec 15th when dental schools will send out acceptances. That is why I am confused =)
Yeah Iowa sends out rejections before that date even if you interviewed.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Iowa will be sending out more acceptance emails? Or have they already finished sending out offers for all 80 spots?

Does anyone know if Iowa will be sending out more acceptance emails? Or have they already finished sending out offers for all 80 spots?
she said last night that if you dont get one today it doesnt mean that you dont get in. Good Luck!

she said last night that if you dont get one today it doesnt mean that you dont get in. Good Luck!
Thank you! For those who have gotten acceptance letters already, do you mind sharing if you are in-state or out-of-state?

Did anyone receive a scholarship with their acceptance? If I remember correctly, they said you would be notified with your acceptance.

F91C6E9F-BB05-4B59-89FB-FC41C1A85802.jpeg

I just found this today!

Does anyone know what the grading system is like at Iowa? Is the class ranked?

Does anyone know what the grading system is like at Iowa? Is the class ranked?
Grading system is A-F with +/-. Only thing somewhat unusual is A+ counts as 4.33. Class is ranked.

Does anyone know when more acceptances or other news may be sent out?

Accepted!! last night around 8pm I received a phone call, I'm IS

Reactions: 1 users