University of Kentucky DPT 2020-2021 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hbiqba02

Reaction score
I applied for UK's DPT program for the 2020-2021 cycle, and am waiting to hear back if I got an interview. I know that UK mentioned in an email that they would notify candidates in early February so I was wondering if anyone else has heard back from them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No I ah
I applied for UK's DPT program for the 2021-2022 cycle, and am waiting to hear back if I got an interview. I know that UK mentioned in an email that they would notify candidates in early February so I was wondering if anyone else has heard back from them yet?
No, I haven't heard back, I've been told they send the notifications out around Valentine's day. I would expect to hear this Friday or next Monday but it could be anytime this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! I got accepted to UK on Friday, did anyone else receive this good news? I'm still making a final decision but am leaning towards UK.

Does anyone know when accepted waitlists should expect to hear back from the program?

Does anyone know when accepted waitlists should expect to hear back from the program
We had to tell them if we plan to accept our position by March 26th but our deposit wasn't officially due until May 1st so if you haven't heard yet there probably won't be any movement until after May 1st.

Hey everyone! I got accepted to UK on Friday, did anyone else receive this good news? I'm still making a final decision but am leaning towards UK.
Hi there! Any chance I can personally message you regarding your stats for UKY?