University of Leeds Psychology Research – Would You Like To Participate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StephenHarwood

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you get stressed, anxious, low in mood or self-esteem? Do you lack motivation or an ability to relax easily?

I’m currently conducting post-graduate research at the University of Leeds (UK) into a psychological intervention which has been shown to improve symptoms such as those listed above.

This project takes place over 4-weeks and involves just 30-minutes of your time on 3-days in week 1, in weeks 2-3 you don’t have to do anything, and in week 4 just 30-minutes on one day, that’s it. All you have to do is complete a questionnaire and simple task over the internet and carry out the intervention 3 times in week 1.

This is a very important project and is an opportunity to be involved with some new and beneficial research.

If you decide to part then please reply to:
Stephen Harwood Email: [email protected]

Any questions should be directed to the above email and I’ll do my best to answer them in full.

The greater the number of you included, and the more varied your backgrounds, country of residence, ethnicity, age and gender the better; as this will make the findings relevant as possible to the general population.

All you need to take part is yourself, a small amount of time and an internet connection to download a research pack via a torrent or Leeds University link; details to follow if you participate.

At the end of the four-weeks you’ll be fully debriefed on the aims of the study and in addition, once the research is completed, you’ll receive a full copy (before it is officially published). You are free to withdraw at any point.

The University of Leeds is one of the UK’s leading institutions and has a long history of cutting edge research – this is your chance to be a part of it!

Thanks,
Stephen

www.leeds.ac.uk/research

Recruitment Ends Once Sufficient Replies Received

Members don't see this ad.