University of Louisville Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

The “deadline” is actually March 15th that I think you’re talking about, for when schools can see what students have deposits at multiple schools, then those students have 15 days to choose one school
I think the 1st is the last day to choose a school before it is revealed to all of the schools on March 5th. Then the person is given 15 days, meaning they would need to have their decision in by March 20th.

I think most people try to have their decision in before March 1st since schools will have the option of rescinding their offer and most people don’t want to take that chance.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 3C06EFD0-8118-4AED-9D6E-7B87A7180DA6.png
    3C06EFD0-8118-4AED-9D6E-7B87A7180DA6.png
    412.5 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: 1 user
I think the 1st is the last day to choose a school before it is revealed to all of the schools on March 5th. Then the person is given 15 days, meaning they would need to have their decision in by March 20th.

I think most people try to have their decision in before March 1st since schools will have the option of rescinding their offer and most people don’t want to take that chance.
Oh jeez thank you for this! That was not what I was told in an interview haha

Members don't see this ad :)
By chance has anyone spoke with admissions recently about when they would expect to send more acceptances out??

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they have sent out any more acceptances since December 15th/ January 26th??

I spoke to someone on the phone and they said there’s currently no seats open and only one person has dropped their seat (it’s been filled) :/ Sucks so bad. I’ve been waitlisted since December.

I dropped my seat a couple days ago so hopefully they will make a call again soon