University of Maryland Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So glad to get accepted to U Maryland at Shady Grove today.

Two questions to upper classmates:
1) How is the housing situation near University at Shady Grove? Seems like no one talked about that before. Which apartments should i look for in Rockville? Actually I am from Canada so I have no experience about locating an apartment there.

2). On the acceptance letter, it said we could transfer to the waitlist of Baltimore campus with forfeiting the spot on Shady Grove. What's the chance to obtain a spot in baltimore campus at this moment, early April?

Thanks for your response.
:)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm using my cousin's account to post since I am too lazy to create one myself.

Congrats to everyone who got into the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy. I am a University of Maryland School of Pharmacy alumni..Maryland Brand Pharmacist:D You are very lucky to be accepted to this school.

It is VERY, VERY clinical and you will study your butt off. However, graduating from this school will open doors to you. The Naplex will seem like a joke. My advice to students is to study and keep all of your notes.

You will encounter a lot of good teachers but the EXCELLENT ONES which you should definitely pay attention to are:

Haines
Sturpe
Dalby
Summers
Watson
McPherson
Noel
Coop

Do you need to buy every single book? No. I'd recommend getting started on studying your Pharmaceutical Calculations because it is self taught (dunno if it's still self taught now).

The area: Nothing much to do in Baltimore because the Harbor gets old. You will probably be spending much of your time in Columbia MD. I recommend Red Robins. If you're into Indian food, go to Akbhar. Especially go during lunch for all you can eat Indian food. It is so heavenly.

They will teach you things that you will use in your pharmacy career over and over again. So what did graduating from this school give me? Making 140 - 150k job working 3 days a week in a sunny, hot, mid-southern state.

Was it worth the pain and suffering of pharmacology? HELL YEAH

You're going to a top ten school...be proud. You're going to hate pharmacy by the time you're in your second semester of pharmacy school but once you interview, you're going to see the true value of your education

I'm using my cousin's account to post since I am too lazy to create one myself.

Congrats to everyone who got into the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy. I am a University of Maryland School of Pharmacy alumni..Maryland Brand Pharmacist:D You are very lucky to be accepted to this school.

It is VERY, VERY clinical and you will study your butt off. However, graduating from this school will open doors to you. The Naplex will seem like a joke. My advice to students is to study and keep all of your notes.

You will encounter a lot of good teachers but the EXCELLENT ONES which you should definitely pay attention to are:

Haines
Sturpe
Dalby
Summers
Watson
McPherson
Noel

Do you need to buy every single book? No. I'd recommend getting started on studying your Pharmaceutical Calculations because it is self taught (dunno if it's still self taught now).

The area: Nothing much to do in Baltimore because the Harbor gets old. You will probably be spending much of your time in Columbia MD. I recommend Red Robins. If you're into Indian food, go to Akbhar. Especially go during lunch for all you can eat Indian food. It is so heavenly.

They will teach you things that you will use in your pharmacy career over and over again. So what did graduating from this school give me? Making 140 - 150k job working 3 days a week in a sunny, hot, mid-southern state.

Was it worth the pain and suffering of pharmacology? HELL YEAH

You're going to a top ten school...be proud. You're going to hate pharmacy by the time you're in your second semester of pharmacy school but once you interview, you're going to see the true value of your education

awesome to hear from an alum, just out of curiosity, which year did you graduate?

Members don't see this ad :)

What do you mean by "very clinical?"

Also, I have a few questions regarding Shady Grove:

1) How often do Shady Grove students meet? Do students meet each other on a daily basis to view the lectures at the Shady Grove campus or do students view the lectures online?

2) This question was asked a few posts above me, but no response was given. Are there any recommendations for nearby housing?

Overall, I'm a little concerned about the "distant learning" program. Though I'm going to school for my PharmD degree, I would like to interact and meet new people. It's difficult when I'll pretty much be at home watching lectures all day.

So glad to get accepted to U Maryland at Shady Grove today.
2). On the acceptance letter, it said we could transfer to the waitlist of Baltimore campus with forfeiting the spot on Shady Grove. What's the chance to obtain a spot in baltimore campus at this moment, early April?

Thanks for your response.
:)

Can't answer your first question, sorry. I'm not around SG area. I can tell you that the Baltimore campus is currently filled. The only way a spot opens up is that if someone decides late season to drop. Generally...there's not that many.

I'll be giving up my Baltimore spot tomorrow morning. Was lucky enough to get into a school where I'll be able to pay in-state tuition. They have yet to deposit my $800 though even though it was sent around the middle of march. What's up with that?

Hi! I just got accepted to the Shady Grove campus today! Here I have some questions for any SG students:

1.) How long does it take to travel from Shady Grove to Baltimore on weekdays? What are the public transports available?

2.) Can I still do a dual degree program (e.g. MBA or MPH) as a Shady Grove student?

3.) Is it difficult to find any internship or research compared with students at Baltimore?

4.) Would the 4th year clinical rotation be the same to both SG and baltimore students?

5.) Where does a SG student usually live in the Rockville area? or in the close proximity?

Thank you very much!

i just noticed that there is a huge population of UMB C/O 2012 students on SDN, yet this thread gets rarely posted on... what a shame :scared:

Hi! I just got accepted to the Shady Grove campus today! Here I have some questions for any SG students:

1.) How long does it take to travel from Shady Grove to Baltimore on weekdays? What are the public transports available?

2.) Can I still do a dual degree program (e.g. MBA or MPH) as a Shady Grove student?

3.) Is it difficult to find any internship or research compared with students at Baltimore?

4.) Would the 4th year clinical rotation be the same to both SG and baltimore students?

5.) Where does a SG student usually live in the Rockville area? or in the close proximity?

Thank you very much!

Since my acceptance to Shady Grove last month I've been contacting people from shady grove trying to get some answers... I dont have answers to all your question but hope this will help a little...

1) During my interview I drove to Shady Grove from Baltimore. It took me about 20 min without traffic.

2) You can still do a dual degree program at Shady Grove. I think they are trying to have more contracts with other schools at S.G. so you wont have to travel to baltimore (not sure if its gonna happen this year). As far as MBA is concern, i was told that you can do most of your MBA courses online and only need to go to U Baltimore occasionally.

3)With its proximity to DC, Shady grove students can easily get internships at national organizations like NIH or FDA...and many other big research facilities... that seems pretty cool to me.

4) dont know

5)Some SG student told me they live near the metro line to DC (runs North-south through town center of Rockville and other cities). The environment around school did not seem too busy when I visited, but then again, it was at night. But after looking at google map, if you live near the metro line you would definately be in a very convenient area where things are more lively.

Thank you very much!

Do you have any idea there are any food courts, gym, or shopping centers in the Shady Grove area or nearby? or I can only have them in WDC?

Also where are you going to live in the coming fall? Can you give me your contact (email or MSN)?

Also I have a weird question...

On the FAQ webpage about the SG campus I found the following:
"The official name is the Universities at Shady Grove. The campus is part of the University Systems of Maryland........"

So what are we going to write down in our resume? The Universities at Shady Grove? Or the University of Maryland?

Anyone can help!

Since my acceptance to Shady Grove last month I've been contacting people from shady grove trying to get some answers... I dont have answers to all your question but hope this will help a little...

1) During my interview I drove to Shady Grove from Baltimore. It took me about 20 min without traffic.

2) You can still do a dual degree program at Shady Grove. I think they are trying to have more contracts with other schools at S.G. so you wont have to travel to baltimore (not sure if its gonna happen this year). As far as MBA is concern, i was told that you can do most of your MBA courses online and only need to go to U Baltimore occasionally.

3)With its proximity to DC, Shady grove students can easily get internships at national organizations like NIH or FDA...and many other big research facilities... that seems pretty cool to me.

4) dont know

5)Some SG student told me they live near the metro line to DC (runs North-south through town center of Rockville and other cities). The environment around school did not seem too busy when I visited, but then again, it was at night. But after looking at google map, if you live near the metro line you would definately be in a very convenient area where things are more lively.

Do you have any idea there are any food courts, gym, or shopping centers in the Shady Grove area or nearby? or I can only have them in WDC?

Also where are you going to live in the coming fall? Can you give me your contact (email or MSN)?

Also I have a weird question...

On the FAQ webpage about the SG campus I found the following:
"The official name is the Universities at Shady Grove. The campus is part of the University Systems of Maryland........"

So what are we going to write down in our resume? The Universities at Shady Grove? Or the University of Maryland?

Hey knightbil, i was wondering the same thing about the "Universities at Shady Grove" title, but i'm positive that we would be considered graduates of the University of Maryland Pharmacy school. The SG campus encompasses not just the Maryland Pharmacy school students, but students from many other maryland universities as well (thus it is not titled umaryland).

I'm also curious to know if the shady grove campus has any gym facilities free for its students to use?

by the way, knightbil...are you a male or female? i'm also looking for housing near shady grove....

Hi Heartbreaker!

Actulally I sent 3 emails to ask different staffs about the above issue, but I asked in a more specific way concerning 1) graduation certificate, and 2) resume. However different staffs gave me different answers...:confused:

Here are their reponse:

Brenda: graduation certificate would state that we are student at
University of Maryland at Shady Grove

Juliana: certificate: would NOT specify the Shady Grove campus - JUST University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. Resume: we will write "University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy "

Dr. Congdon (Dean for SG campus): certificate: May only say "University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy", not 100% sure if the graduation certificate will specify the campus or not, but my (her) gut thinks it does not. Resume:
May include the campus at which you were based, which would be "Shady Grove Campus".

So I sent the email to the Dean for Academic affairs asking this today, I hope he will reply me asap.

There are a gym and a cafe at the SG campus

I am also looking for housing around that area, but I want to decide it later in April or in early May. I am a guy. How about you? Just PM me if you want to rent an apartment or wut

Hey knightbil, i was wondering the same thing about the "Universities at Shady Grove" title, but i'm positive that we would be considered graduates of the University of Maryland Pharmacy school. The SG campus encompasses not just the Maryland Pharmacy school students, but students from many other maryland universities as well (thus it is not titled umaryland).

I'm also curious to know if the shady grove campus has any gym facilities free for its students to use?

by the way, knightbil...are you a male or female? i'm also looking for housing near shady grove....

Members don't see this ad :)
when i was there for the interview, i was told by the students at the baltimore campus that the certificates from both campuses will be exactly the same. anyone heard otherwise?

Hi Heartbreaker!

Actulally I sent 3 emails to ask different staffs about the above issue, but I asked in a more specific way concerning 1) graduation certificate, and 2) resume. However different staffs gave me different answers...:confused:

Here are their reponse:

Brenda: graduation certificate would state that we are student at
University of Maryland at Shady Grove

Juliana: certificate: would NOT specify the Shady Grove campus - JUST University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. Resume: we will write "University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy "

Dr. Congdon (Dean for SG campus): certificate: May only say "University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy", not 100% sure if the graduation certificate will specify the campus or not, but my (her) gut thinks it does not. Resume:
May include the campus at which you were based, which would be "Shady Grove Campus".

So I sent the email to the Dean for Academic affairs asking this today, I hope he will reply me asap.

There are a gym and a cafe at the SG campus

I am also looking for housing around that area, but I want to decide it later in April or in early May. I am a guy. How about you? Just PM me if you want to rent an apartment or wut

So here is the final answer from the Dean for Academic Affairs:

"There is one Pharm.D. program, irrespective of campus location.
Your diploma will not specify a campus."

Hope this helps.

knight and bubble, did you guys choose the SG campus or was that the only option available to you guys, just out of curiosity?

Wow, that would not make any sense for them to designate a campus name on our certificate, because it's the SAME exact program. they only differ by the way they cast their lectures. unlike LECOM, which has a 3-year program at their PA based campus and a 4-year program at their FL campus. also, uf has a similar program to maryland (uf has satellite campuses in orlando, jacksonville, tampa, etc and their main campus in gainesville), yet it is the same exact program. they dont differentiate the title of the school or campus in which you graduate.

knight and bubble, did you guys choose the SG campus or was that the only option available to you guys, just out of curiosity?

hi ethanol (haha)

i chose the SG campus cuz I didn't like the area when i was at the baltimore campus (I actually thought some areas were quite scary =/). I am very much of a study-on-my-own-er and consider myself pretty good at time management and disciplining myself - doing further research showed me that the rockville area is good to live in. oh and i also have to take my bf's job and preference into consideration - he can be transferred to MD and rockville is closer to his job if he were to transfer

when i got accepted there are still spots left in baltimore (i didnt know they were gonna be gone so fast until i read about it on the forum haha) - i think it is all about your preference and how determined you are in wanting to do this =) i am excited about the program and we are gonna have to work very hard no matter what :)

I used to live in Montgomery Village, Maryland (until last November).
For the people who are looking for the housing around the SG campus, I think west side of 270 freeway would be better and safer place to live. Personally i liked germantown area.

I am at southern California now, so will move back to Maryland in early August. I am also looking for the house. If anyone has some questions about the SG campus, i might have some answers for you. :laugh:

Even though it is a online campus, I wish we build a strong relationship as a classmate.

see you all in August. :biglove:

I was assigned the SG campus, but I am already VERY satisfied with the fact that U of Maryland (a top 10 school & the 4th oldest Pharm. School!) is willing to accept me. Here is my background:

I am actually an international transfer student from Hong Kong just new to U.S. last August. Originally I have to take 2 years pre-requisite coursework, but I completed MOST of them in 1 year time in the U.S. (of coz I also took some of them in my homecountry, but they just count a little). So I only have 1 semester academic result for the school to evaluate me. (remember that we had to submit our application in November!)

I got GPA 4.0 in last semester, and 84th percentile in PCAT, but I do NOT have a bachelor degree, I do NOT have any volunteer experience, I do NOT have any work experience, and I even could NOT speak English well during my interview. Also it is well known that Pharm schools in the U.S. tend not to accept international students, not to mention a prestigious public school.

Fortunately, the one who interviewed me is also not a native speaker, and his/her English is even worse than mine! XD (I want to keep the name of my interviewer as a secret!), so I can understand his/her accent and I could communicate with him/her.

I am so proud I am going to be a U of Maryland student. Both campuses environments are excellent, and all Pharm.D. students in these 2 campus would be excellent too! We should get united and appreciate each other all the time regardless of where we came from or where we will go, because after all, we are all Maryland Brand Pharmacists.

Hey,
Nice to see you guys here.
I am also considered as an international student from mainland China and was assigned the SG campus. I took my undergrad at U of Toronto in Toronto, Canada.

Knightbil, have you received your prerequisite evaluation sheet? I only got an acceptance letter. besides that, nothing else.

Is it too early to look for a housing around the campus?

Qinglu

I was assigned the SG campus, but I am already VERY satisfied with the fact that U of Maryland (a top 10 school & the 4th oldest Pharm. School!) is willing to accept me. Here is my background:

qlure and knightbill, i was born in russia, although i've lived in the states for over 15 years now!

i'm very impressed with your guys' command of the english language, goes further to show how intelligent you guys are.

congratulations on the acceptance!

LOL. Thanks.
AbsoluteEthanol, are you in South California?
Then I live closer to Maryland than you do. No matter of my permanent address in Toronto, Canada or my current address in Durham, NC.

Hope to meet you in orientation soon.
Qinglu

qlure and knightbill, i was born in russia, although i've lived in the states for over 15 years now!

i'm very impressed with your guys' command of the english language, goes further to show how intelligent you guys are.

congratulations on the acceptance!

I guess everyone just received his/her acceptance letter. I don't either have the evaluation form either.

The earlier to find housing the better...

Hey,
I am also considered as an international student from mainland China and was assigned the SG campus. I took my undergrad at U of Toronto in Toronto, Canada.

Knightbil, have you received your prerequisite evaluation sheet? I only got an acceptance letter. besides that, nothing else.

Qinglu

I've been accepted to the SG campus, however, I am trying to decide if I would prefer to hold out for the Balt campus. My acceptance letter informed me that if I can choose to remain on the wait list for the Baltimore campus if I prefer, but it does not clearly state how the wait list works and I need clarification before I make a decision. Does anyone know how a situation like this works? If I choose to return to the wait list in hopes of gaining acceptance into the Balt campus will I be placed on the wait list where I was or will I become last in line?

:confused:

Also, in trying to decide between the campuses, any advice? I like different aspects of each campus. I feel more drawn to the Balt campus because I am interested in a dual degree and Ms. Conrad told me I would have to travel btw the campuses in order to achieve that goal. Has this been attempted by anyone yet at the SG campus?

I'm not sure if the policy has changed since last year, but as far as I know, if you decide to go on the waitlist for the Baltimore campus, you will be removed from your spot at the SG campus. I'm assuming you will be placed at the end of the waitlist, and if any accepted Baltimore student decides to withdraw his/her acceptance, then the next person at the top of the list will be able to get in. But of course, the best way to get an accurate answer is to call the office on Monday!

Hope that helps a bit!

Hey guys, i have a question about medical/dental insurance. how much is it and who provides it?

Hey guys, i have a question about medical/dental insurance. how much is it and who provides it?

The plan for the university is under CareFirst. You can have a primary doctor, but most people will go to the school health center which is covered under this insurance.

The lists of costs are here:
http://www.umaryland.edu/health/costs/
You pay by semester (billed by the school), NOT monthly.

There are other links on that page, to help you learn more about the insurance.

If you are still covered by some other type of insurance, you do not need to buy the school insurance; just sign a waiver and turn in the necessary paperwork.

Hope that helps!

you read my mind absoluteethanol.

so for shady grove students, we have an option to choose a primary doctor in the network under the school's insurance?

Do international stdents qualify for in-state tuition at shady grove?I applied to the program but im not sure how they classify in-state and out-state residency. I have a friend who is international student and pays in-state tuition at the universities at shady grove. I m international student, and i am wondering how that works.
Help Please

I chose the Shady Grove campus because it is close to where I live and work, and I really love the area. It's clean, safe and quiet. I have been living in the area for a while now and I have no complaints about it except the rush-hour traffic on 270 and 495.
If you guys are looking for housing, you may want to look into housing in Gaithersburg or Germantown as well. Usually, housing in Rockville tends to be more expensive. I live in Germantown and it is only 15 minute drive to the school. Good luck to you all!

I guess everyone just received his/her acceptance letter. I don't either have the evaluation form either.

The earlier to find housing the better...

Hey,

Qinglu

Hello UMB Students,
Not really much of a forum/blog person, but recently my friend showed me this great site. Would have come in real handy before my interview. Anyhow, initially I was accepted into the SG campus, but after visiting, I decided that I don't have the self discipline to pursue an online graduate career. I contacted brenda and within two days, she got back to me with an open spot at Bmore. I honestly didnt know what to think when I first came down for my interview, but after interacting with some of the students, faculty and others, i was really impressed with their pride and unity. As for living in a city, I grew up in brooklyn, new york so i wont have the luxury of experiencing a "culture shock" like the rest of you but i look forward meeting new intelligent people. I have sent in my deposit but I am still struggling in deciding where to live. I know that its almost impossible to get a place in pascault (please excuse the spelling) and the only option for on campus housing is fayette. Does anyone know what type of living situation in fayette is best? How do i try to live with another fellow pharmacy student and not a dental or medical student? Also am I late with this process or is there still a lot places available?
Well i look forward to hearing from all of you and i would just like everyone that there is presently a group on facebook called "Maryland Pharmacy Class of 2012" so if you guys like check it out and join. I am pretty sure I will be attending the june 6 orientation so hopefully see some of you there. PLease dont hesitate to comment or ask questions

lata

I ended up rolling the dice on trying to get into the Baltimore campus and it worked out in my favor... less than 4 days after informing Ms. Conrad of my decision, she got back to me with a seat opening!

:luck:

I hope to be at the June Welcome Day... my cousin will be moving in June to D.C. and I hope to help her move in addition to spending time to look for a place to call home (can't argue with having a free place to crash while looking for an apt). I have considered applying to live at Fayette (student housing) but I am still up in the air about living {where/roommate(s)?}.

Hey guys! Currently I am looking for some apartments in the areas of Fallsgrove, King farm, as well as the ones in Rockville. I will most probably look for the ones close to the metro stations...

I am trying to find someone who can share an apartment with me..

what's up guys! i just got notified of my roomate's identity at fayettes square on friday. I'm super excited to be starting, i just want to start now and get it over with ASAP!

i'm going to be there june 6th for sure!

oh and one more question to the students please!

when is our white coat ceremony? is this during the late August orientation? or in september sometime?

when is our white coat ceremony? is this during the late August orientation? or in september sometime?

The checklist for incoming students states, "September 5 (Fri) White Coat Ceremony @ Shady Grove Campus [4:30pm-6pm]". I wonder if this is the ceremony for both campuses or if Baltimore will have one on a different date...

The checklist for incoming students states, "September 5 (Fri) White Coat Ceremony @ Shady Grove Campus [4:30pm-6pm]". I wonder if this is the ceremony for both campuses or if Baltimore will have one on a different date...

right, i read it too, and that was my question, i appreciate you restating it

Hey fellowes,
I believe both campuses will have the same white coat ceremony (at Shady Grove). It makes no sense to separate us as we are indoctrinated into the pharmacy profession. After all, we are in the same class - class of 2012.
Oh, please contact Ms. Conrad with your measurements if you do not plan to attend the welcome day on June 6th. I believe that is when they will take measurements for your tailored white coat. I got this info from class of 2011 off the facebook.

congrats to the class of 2012

you will NOT regret your decision to choose the university of maryland

i had a great 4 years here.......met a grip of excellent people (classmates and professors)

do not feel intimidated about the program........everyone is here to help you graduate

the only way you will fail is if you don't put in the work.......but i'm sure you are all dedicated students and to our profession, so that will not be a problem

you will not have to study 24-7 in order to succeed.......but you will definitely have to put in your fair share of time........have fun with it and enjoy the experience..........join organizations, gain experience by working, hang out with your classmates.........

ok, on to the good part.........

i still have all my furniture for sale.........bed, desk, dressers, tv, tv stand, bookshelves, sofa, kitchen table and 4 chairs, EVERYTHING........everything was bought back in 2004 brand new from ikea.........i'm moving back to LA in mid-june so please let me know if you need anything.........i took pictures of everything and have a word document list of it all..........selling things for over 50% off what i paid for..........i just need to get rid of it all since i am taking nothing back with me

please private message me if interested

thanks and congrats!

is anybody on the waiting list?? the wait is torture lol.

is anybody on the waiting list?? the wait is torture lol.

not on the waiting list, but I feel your pain.:oops: Hang in there. I'm sure things will turn out for the best for you !

if u need support and encouragment, that is what we are here for :love:

thanks, that's why I love coming here <3

Hi does anyone know which books will be required in P1 for UMB students? It would be great if you could tell me the ones which will be used extensively in the first year of pharmacy school!
Thank you!

Hi everyone - sorry for the late replies.

Your white coat ceremony will be WITH Shady Grove. And it is in September, sometime after school starts. Last year, we had it at the Baltimore campus, this year, it will be down in SG.

You guys will get fitted (or send your measurements) during Welcome Day. Be careful about your size! It's not like the normal sizes. They are all kind of short, so it's more about the width and arms length that you prefer.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be around during Welcome Day!

Hi does anyone know which books will be required in P1 for UMB students? It would be great if you could tell me the ones which will be used extensively in the first year of pharmacy school!
Thank you!

Most of us don't buy any books. The only book that 99% of us bought our first year is the calculations book because you'll need it again to review for the NAPLEX. During Welcome Day, and again during Orientation they will go over the books that are recommended to buy. It's really up to how comfortable you feel with the material given in class. Most professors' exams come from their lectures, so the textbook is more of a resource when you don't understand something. The most useful books for me is the biochemistry book (especially since I never took biochem), and the PDA book for the spring. Also, some of the professors this year asked questions out of the Context of Healthcare class, and Study Design class books.

My suggestion is to find a few friends and split the cost of one book. It's doubtful that you will need it for the full time that you are studying for an exam. Plus it saves you money! The books can be bought at our school store, or you could just wait until you get into school. There will be postings from the 2nd-4th years on blackboard that will list their books for sale, and you may even get some books from your school big. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would definitely suggest you buy used books, and from Amazon since it's cheaper.

If you have any other questions, just let me know!

hi!! thankyou so much for yr help. i will be living in fayette square my first year are there any pharmacies around the area where we can work at?

hi!! thankyou so much for yr help. i will be living in fayette square my first year are there any pharmacies around the area where we can work at?

There's a lot of pharmacies around the area with openings, you just have to ask and look around. Baltimore city especially has a lot of pharmacies in the area (though you have to be careful about the area's safety and if the store is a good/bad store). There's usually more openings at the beginning of the year since all the 3rd and 4th years that have stayed around have left.

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the June 6th Welcome day was formal attire or just casual. Dont want to walk in w/ shorts on, while everyone is all suited up and what not lol. Let me know. Thanxx:)