Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

University of Maryland

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by abw, Oct 18, 2002.

1. abw

abw Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi!
    For everybody who's heard back about a getting a U of MD interview, how long did it take? I tried calling them just to see if I was on hold, and from the sound of their voice, they didn't want any calls and didn't want to give out any info. Thanks so much!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kaos

kaos Web Crawler
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think it took about a month for me between sending the secondary and hearing from them.

4. Jadeite

Jadeite Thought Puddle
    7+ Year Member

U Maryland is notorious for being slow on paperwork. Last year I interviewed on December 10 and it took until April 22nd for them to make a decision! (which was hold list, unfortunately.) My file is complete at Maryland (has been for more than a month+) yet they haven't sent me even an interview - and I've already gone through acceptance at other schools. Emailing the office might be your best bet. [email protected] is the one who wrote back to me the times I emailed.

Jade~

5. jalan2

jalan2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

It took them less than a month to offer me an interview since I completed my app.

Good luck.