University of Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abw

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
For everybody who's heard back about a getting a U of MD interview, how long did it take? I tried calling them just to see if I was on hold, and from the sound of their voice, they didn't want any calls and didn't want to give out any info. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I think it took about a month for me between sending the secondary and hearing from them.

U Maryland is notorious for being slow on paperwork. Last year I interviewed on December 10 and it took until April 22nd for them to make a decision! (which was hold list, unfortunately.) My file is complete at Maryland (has been for more than a month+) yet they haven't sent me even an interview - and I've already gone through acceptance at other schools. Emailing the office might be your best bet. [email protected] is the one who wrote back to me the times I emailed.

Jade~

It took them less than a month to offer me an interview since I completed my app.

Good luck.