University of Massachusetts Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MissFutureMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello 🙂

Does anyone have any information about the post-bacc program at the University of Massachusetts Boston. I was just accepted and wanted to know a little more about the program.
 
No answer here but is that for Massachusetts residents only??
I had heard previously the Gov. was going to try to change things but not sure what happened.

Thanks...
sorry to interupt your question
and congratulations!
 
Thanks! 😀 I am definitely not a resident of Massachusetts (raised in Missouri and went to school in Georgia) and I was still accepted into the program. Don't worry you are eligible. 😉