University of Miami 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AppaAppa

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting a thread for this program since I don't see one currently. I interviewed on Nov 5th but haven't heard back yet. Hoping to hear back soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed for UM 10/29 and haven’t heard back. I’ve seen people in other threads who interviewed on my date and yours who have been accepted already so you and I don’t seem to be their first choices lmao. But to be fair, it took FIU nearly 6 weeks to get back to me after my interview for them
 
I interviewed for UM 10/29 and haven’t heard back. I’ve seen people in other threads who interviewed on my date and yours who have been accepted already so you and I don’t seem to be their first choices lmao. But to be fair, it took FIU nearly 6 weeks to get back to me after my interview for them
I applied on 9/15 and only got an email saying my app was received and is being reviewed😬 sooo probably not their 1st choices either