University of Miami PT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed with UMPT program in November and still haven't heard back with any response. I know that they said it might take till March, but I have to make a deposit at another school soon just to be safe but UM is my #1 school. Has anybody heard back from them with either rejection/acceptance after an interview? Just wondering if there are others in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed with UMPT program in November and still haven't heard back with any response. I know that they said it might take till March, but I have to make a deposit at another school soon just to be safe but UM is my #1 school. Has anybody heard back from them with either rejection/acceptance after an interview? Just wondering if there are others in the same boat?

I interviewed back in early October and was accepted later that same month. Hopefully they will let you know something very soon! What is the school that you are considering? UM was my #1 choice too!

Thanks and congratulations!! UM was just too great when I interviewed. I got accepted to MGH which is a great school too but I just loved UM. Everything about the faculty, students, campus made me feel at home! I'm still believing for that acceptance letter!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in October and was accepted in late November. I denied the offer though

I interviewed on Feb 1st and just got my acceptance email

Congrats that's exciting!! Are you gonna accept?