University of Michigan ITDP Interview Cycle 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asteria

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Please do share if anyone received interview invites from University of Michigan for the ITDP cycle.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I d
Have they started sending yet?
I am unsure thats why I created this group. Due to covid-19 situation, there might be delay in sending out invites i think. On the ADEA virtual fair platform, they said they will send out July-Aug.
If anyone has received it, i hope they can share the news here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Did anyone receive any invites from University of Michigan?

Upenn, UIC, UAB, Columbia has already sent out invites. Any news if Michigan did?

Can anyone please share if they heard if U Michigan started sending out invites? Please.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that if you want more information and want to know more about the interview process of the different schools from personal experiences, follow the Instagram Page Login • Instagram (started by 2 international dentists currently in advanced standing programs)

They are interviewing a UMich ITDP graduate at 11am Eastern time on an insta live today.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that if you want more information and want to know more about the interview process of the different schools from personal experiences, follow the Instagram Page Login • Instagram (started by 2 international dentists currently in advanced standing programs)

They are interviewing a UMich ITDP graduate at 11am Eastern time on an insta live today.

Thanks for sharing this!

Members don't see this ad :)
UM started sending out invites!

I applied this year around the 3rd week of March.