University of Michigan Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jocomama

Make 'em bleed!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have a secondary from U of M; fill it out to the best of your ability. Apparently applicants are calling the Admin office more than once, asking questions about filling out the secondary application.
1. They have caller ID
2. Try and figure it out or ask someone here on SDN.
It doesn't look good if you have to call and ask how to complete the application.

I was asked to post this from a friend who was in the Admin office today.

Members don't see this ad.

Jocomama said:
If you have a secondary from U of M; fill it out to the best of your ability. Apparently applicants are calling the Admin office more than once, asking questions about filling out the secondary application.
1. They have caller ID
2. Try and figure it out or ask someone here on SDN.
It doesn't look good if you have to call and ask how to complete the application.

I was asked to post this from a friend who was in the Admin office today.

If this is your application year, why would you tell other people, who may get your spot? :confused:

akademiks1989 said:
If this is your application year, why would you tell other people, who may get your spot? :confused:

don't be anal geez

Members don't see this ad :)
keepdreaming said:
don't be anal geez

Yea, you're right...sorry...I'm a selfish bastard :scared:

Michigan is huge. There are lots of spots.

jeffsleepy said:
Michigan is huge. There are lots of spots.

Can you define huge in a medical school sense? thanks in advance

akademiks1989 said:
Can you define huge in a medical school sense? thanks in advance

Well, I tossed my MSAR but a class size of 170 is definately on the larger side when it comes to allopathic schools.

akademiks1989 said:

This kind of talk is what I hate about pre-meds.