• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

textbook

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
AZ
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
has anybody heard from the university of minnesota?? if so, when did you interview and when did you receive a letter from them?

PharmAnimal

10+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2006
MN
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I got a packet in the mail yesterday- I'm in!!:D :D I interviewed on Feb 9th. Good luck- waiting is the hardest part IMO.

The Fargoan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I also interviewed on Feb 9. I am on the ranked waitlist, though my ranking is undecided at this point. I got the letter today.

About the Ads

goraka

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I interviewed Feb. 9th and am on the ranked wait list too... looks like more waiting!!

drugdoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I interviewed January 12th, and I rec'd notice exactly 2 weeks after - when they said they would. I'm in, thankfully!

janeno

10+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I interviewed in September, and got my letter few days before they said... However, I was in the first group to be interviewed for rolling admission, and there probably was not that many people to begin with...

Munchkyn

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
I just had an interview with the U of M Feb 23 and I am just dying to know! Reading all your responses makes me so anxious, I just can't wait.

JJRAZ

10+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2007
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I interviewed on Jan 26th, and got accepted just about 2 weeks later, my deadline to accept was yesterday, and I called Anna and told her I would be declining the offer of admission and would be attending the University of Arizona, so at least one more seat just opened up, good luck to all that are still waiting.....

suntzu

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Seattle, WA
I interviewed on Feb 9th and got my letter yesterday. I'm surprised I got in, actually. I felt least confident about that interview. It must have been the suit.

textbook

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
AZ
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
i got a letter yesterday, i am waitlisted as well, i interviewed february 9

cystapharm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
does this school offer academic forgiveness or do they average repeated grades??????????

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.