Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

University of Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by textbook, Feb 28, 2007.

1. textbook

Pharmacy Student
    has anybody heard from the university of minnesota?? if so, when did you interview and when did you receive a letter from them?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PharmAnimal

Pre-Pharmacy
    I got a packet in the mail yesterday- I'm in!!:D :D I interviewed on Feb 9th. Good luck- waiting is the hardest part IMO.

4. The Fargoan

Pharmacy Student
    I also interviewed on Feb 9. I am on the ranked waitlist, though my ranking is undecided at this point. I got the letter today.

5. goraka

goraka Junior Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I interviewed Feb. 9th and am on the ranked wait list too... looks like more waiting!!

6. drugdoc

drugdoc Member

Pharmacy Student
    I interviewed January 12th, and I rec'd notice exactly 2 weeks after - when they said they would. I'm in, thankfully!

7. janeno

janeno Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I interviewed in September, and got my letter few days before they said... However, I was in the first group to be interviewed for rolling admission, and there probably was not that many people to begin with...

8. Munchkyn

I just had an interview with the U of M Feb 23 and I am just dying to know! Reading all your responses makes me so anxious, I just can't wait.

9. JJRAZ

Pharmacy Student
    I interviewed on Jan 26th, and got accepted just about 2 weeks later, my deadline to accept was yesterday, and I called Anna and told her I would be declining the offer of admission and would be attending the University of Arizona, so at least one more seat just opened up, good luck to all that are still waiting.....

10. suntzu

I interviewed on Feb 9th and got my letter yesterday. I'm surprised I got in, actually. I felt least confident about that interview. It must have been the suit.

11. textbook

Pharmacy Student
    i got a letter yesterday, i am waitlisted as well, i interviewed february 9

12. cystapharm

Pre-Pharmacy
    does this school offer academic forgiveness or do they average repeated grades??????????