University of Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

textbook

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anybody heard from the university of minnesota?? if so, when did you interview and when did you receive a letter from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I got a packet in the mail yesterday- I'm in!!:D :D I interviewed on Feb 9th. Good luck- waiting is the hardest part IMO.

I also interviewed on Feb 9. I am on the ranked waitlist, though my ranking is undecided at this point. I got the letter today.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed Feb. 9th and am on the ranked wait list too... looks like more waiting!!

I interviewed January 12th, and I rec'd notice exactly 2 weeks after - when they said they would. I'm in, thankfully!

I interviewed in September, and got my letter few days before they said... However, I was in the first group to be interviewed for rolling admission, and there probably was not that many people to begin with...

I just had an interview with the U of M Feb 23 and I am just dying to know! Reading all your responses makes me so anxious, I just can't wait.

I interviewed on Jan 26th, and got accepted just about 2 weeks later, my deadline to accept was yesterday, and I called Anna and told her I would be declining the offer of admission and would be attending the University of Arizona, so at least one more seat just opened up, good luck to all that are still waiting.....

I interviewed on Feb 9th and got my letter yesterday. I'm surprised I got in, actually. I felt least confident about that interview. It must have been the suit.

i got a letter yesterday, i am waitlisted as well, i interviewed february 9

does this school offer academic forgiveness or do they average repeated grades??????????