University of Montana PhD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrettyBird

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from University of Montana's Clinical PhD program?

Members don't see this ad.

I got rejected this afternoon...le sigh.

Sorry to hear that Bajrinna! How did you find out? I haven't heard from them yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
My POI emailed me yesterday, informing me that he made an offer to an applicant which was accepted. Very nicely worded, like all of the communications I've had from that school.

Gotcha. Thanks for sharing! Atleast he told you instead of having to wait for a rejection letter to show up in the mail.

I haven't heard anything from my POI yet-Schuldberg? Anyone heard from him?

I was just rejected from there today, though that was expected as I skipped the interview since I've already received an offer from a school that's much more appropriate for me (Montana had too strong of a clinical focus and just didn't have the resources that I was looking for).

Does seem like a solid program though, especially if you're looking for a more balanced type of program instead of pure research or pure clinical. All the staff and students have seemed incredibly nice, and I hear its a beautiful place.

I emailed my POI today and was told I was rejected. (post-interview)

Still on the waitlist...but didn't expect more. There was a mix-up with my POI, sent me an email for an interview and it was sent to spam, and person did not contact by phone. they apologized, but i was really bummed.