University of Nebraska Medical Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

On-the-way-to-DPT

Reaction score
Has anyone completed part 1 of the interview yet? If so, how did it go?

Members don't see this ad.

I am doing mine tomorrow. Have you done yours? How did it go? Anything specific to be prepared for?

I am doing mine tomorrow. Have you done yours? How did it go? Anything specific to be prepared for?
Hey, I did it yesterday. It was pretty standard and typical interview questions. A total of 9 but nothing like the practice questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did it, I think a week ago, those were some softball questions. I’m hoping the in person is a bit more challenging.

On another note, has anyone looked at what the potential $ cost for the experience (school + living expenses) might be for non NE residents. i have heard great things about the program, but I’m wondering if I may be priced out.

I did it, I think a week ago, those were some softball questions. I’m hoping the in person is a bit more challenging.

On another note, has anyone looked at what the potential $ cost for the experience (school + living expenses) might be for non NE residents. i have heard great things about the program, but I’m wondering if I may be priced out.
On the website I found the following link.

They have already factored in living expenses at $25,000 per year which to me seems pretty high but as another out of state applicant, I can't be too sure.
I have not looked into how difficult or easy it is to gain residency, that would be helpful to know.

Last edited:
Did anyone ask when we should expect to hear back from them with their decision from the interviews?

Was acepted a few days ago, which is great, as I was wowed by their curriculum, facilities, etc.
But I’m weighing the financial options between other acceptances.

Did you guys hear back? I was waitlisted :/

Was acepted a few days ago, which is great, as I was wowed by their curriculum, facilities, etc.
Congrats!! Good luck on making a decision!

Hi! Do you mind sharing when the deposit it due for accepted students? Just so I know when a possible wave of acceptances could be after people decide to decline their seat. The waiting game is killing me! TIA!

Well, there should be at least one more open spot coming, I gave up my seat.
Good luck to you all.

Hi! Do you mind sharing when the deposit it due for accepted students? Just so I know when a possible wave of acceptances could be after people decide to decline their seat. The waiting game is killing me! TIA!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard from UNMC lately? I was waitlisted