This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stoked_elephant

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm incredibly excited to say that I have been accepted to both Regis University and University of Nebraska Medical Center!

This is an incredibly hard choice for me... as they both have pros and cons in my mind.

The main factor that I think draws me to UNMC is the fact that it is embedded in a Medical Center with more interactions with other med professional students (MDs, PAs, Nurses, etc.). Is this legitimate? Do you think that it matters much in the end in becoming a fantastic PT to get this sort of interaction?

UNMC will be less expensive both as a school and in terms of cost of living.

Otherwise, Regis is pulling me based on my gut feeling (interview day), access to fun outdoors, and positive vibes I felt interacting with students.

Bonus question: Regis features 80 students per cohort... is this too much?! What types of things would you think about to make a decision about how large the cohort is?