Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, jkong! The first time i'm traveling to Portland, so excited. How far is the Hotel to UNE? how long does it take? How much does it cost for ASAP Taxi?😛 Since the interview check in is early 8:15-8:45, I am thinking of renting a car. How do you think? How about the airport shuttle (in case I don't rent a car) if I want to catch the 6:00AM flight? I am sorry for being a bother. Thank!
La Quinta to UNE is 2 mi. away (10 minutes?). You can call them when you land and they'll come pick you up. They offer the shuttle service from 4:30am-10pm.
* free high speed internet
* free continential breakfast
ASAP Taxi has $2 off coupons (ask La Quinta Front Desk for some) so it was $8 ($10 total) from La Quinta and UNE. You can call ASAP Taxi the night before and ask them to be at the hotel at 7:45am. There's only one La Quinta so they know where you'll be 🙂
I used taxi, SouCal rented a car. He might be a better person to ask.
) is making me withdraw....i knw late notice but hopefully they can give some1 else a chance! good luck to all of u!
. My pharmacist went to MCPHS and she said her hair turned frosty while she was walking from her apt to school (2 block-distance) lol. It will be worse in Maine!