university of new jersey dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poetikfuzion

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...
Question...Does anyone have any info on the UMDNJ? Apparently they have a good dental school and I'm just curious about it...anyone know about their program where they allow u to come and sit in dental classes as a junior or senior undergrad? They even dress you up in scrubs heh. Well this is my first post so I hope its worth while, Im a biochem major in my sophomore year, hopefully transferring to University of Maryland College Park this spring, any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Whats up,
Thats pretty cool you go there...well I was interested in the admissions process...and I'd obviously be an out of state student...but I have family in Jerzey and so on...
Anywho, my gpa is about a 3.4 and im only a sophomore in college yet Ill be volunteering soon at a dental office...any reccomendations as to what else I should be doing and when I should begin the DAT? Is it really hard to get into that school? Also, I know you're biased but is the school a good school? Ive heard good things but wanna know from a source...thanks man!
Doug

oh yeah...specialization would be good...im thinking orthodontics...but want to practice general dentistry a few years until then...what are you doing? specialization? year? talk to you soon...