University of Oklahoma COP c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kvm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm interviewing at OUCOP on April 11th, and I'm wondering what to expect with their MMI format. Anyone have any advice or pointers? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Just be polite, respectful, smile and have fun

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all! I'm interviewing at OUCOP on April 11th, and I'm wondering what to expect with their MMI format. Anyone have any advice or pointers? Thanks in advance!
I interview April 11th too. I've already been accepted in another program that had the MMI format. Just be yoursef and familiarize yourself with ethical type sceneries. Good luck and maybe I'll see you there.

I'm a current student at OU (in Tulsa)...so I had the MMI last year! I was super, super nervous! But it was sooooo much easier once you start! You'll stand outside a door for a couple minutes (seems like forever) then you'll go in and basically just have a conversation about the topic for a certain amount of time. Just have a conversation and try to throw in a couple good things about yourself here and there that ties in with the topic!

If anyone interviewed on April 11. Did you hear anything from OU or not yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on the 4th and received answer on the 7th. However, that was ED so it might be different

For anyone who was already accepted: did you get an email about the background check before you were accepted?

I just got the background check email a few weeks ago

I got an email about the background check this morning, but haven't received anything from OU.. Kind of weird.

That's where I am. I got the background email and nothing from OU. So I am not sure what to think?

guys check your emails! i just received an email from OU

That's where I am. I got the background email and nothing from OU. So I am not sure what to think?
Did you get emails through the OU email system or your regular email? I interviewed in Feb btw

Does anyone want to start a facebook page? I plan on starting at OU in the fall

Ok! I made a facebook page and it's University of Oklahoma Pharmacy Class of 2019! So feel free to add yourself. It's a public page.

Did anyone receive an email about orientation and the class schedule ?